How to buy Mount Ridley Mines shares
Own Mount Ridley Mines shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Mount Ridley Mines Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Mount Ridley Mines shares (MRD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Mount Ridley Mines has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $114,132..
How to buy shares in Mount Ridley Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mount Ridley Mines . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MRD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mount Ridley Mines reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.003, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mount Ridley Mines . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Mount Ridley Mines key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Mount Ridley Mines stock a buy or sell?
- Mount Ridley Mines performance over time
- Mount Ridley Mines 's financials
- How volatile are Mount Ridley Mines shares?
- Does Mount Ridley Mines pay a dividend?
- Have Mount Ridley Mines shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Mount Ridley Mines share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MRD stocks over time.
Mount Ridley Mines shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.004|
|50-day moving average||$0.0026|
|200-day moving average||$0.0016|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Mount Ridley Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mount Ridley Mines price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-14.29%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||200.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||20.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-62.03%|
Mount Ridley Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$114,132|
|Return on assets TTM||-25.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mount Ridley Mines share dividends
We're not expecting Mount Ridley Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Mount Ridley Mines 's shares ever split?
Mount Ridley Mines 's shares were split on a 1:7 basis on 14 October 2013. So if you had owned 7 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Mount Ridley Mines shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 600% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Mount Ridley Mines shares which in turn could have impacted Mount Ridley Mines 's share price.
Mount Ridley Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mount Ridley Mines 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.004. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mount Ridley Mines 's is 2.4224. This would suggest that Mount Ridley Mines 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Mount Ridley Mines overview
Mount Ridley Mines Limited engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for base and precious metal deposits, such as nickel, copper, cobalt, silver, and gold. It focuses primarily on a project in the Albany Fraser Range region of Western Australia 70 kilometers north east of a major port in Esperance. The company also holds a 100% interest in the Weld Range West iron project located in the Mid-West region of Western Australia. The company was formerly known as AXG Mining Limited and changed its name to Mount Ridley Mines Limited in December 2014. Mount Ridley Mines Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Mount Ridley Mines units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Mount Ridley Mines units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Mount Ridley Mines units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Mount Ridley Mines units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Mount Ridley Mines units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Mount Ridley Mines units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Mount Ridley Mines units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Mount Ridley Mines units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Mount Ridley Mines units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert