How to buy Mount Ridley Mines (MRD) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Mount Ridley Mines shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Mount Ridley Mines is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Mount Ridley Mines shares (MRD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Mount Ridley Mines has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6,295. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Mount Ridley Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mount Ridley Mines . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MRD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mount Ridley Mines reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mount Ridley Mines . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Mount Ridley Mines key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Mount Ridley Mines stock a buy or sell?
- Mount Ridley Mines performance over time
- Mount Ridley Mines 's financials
- How volatile are Mount Ridley Mines shares?
- Does Mount Ridley Mines pay a dividend?
- Have Mount Ridley Mines shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Mount Ridley Mines stock price (ASX:MRD)Use our graph to track the performance of MRD stocks over time.
Mount Ridley Mines shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.01|
|50-day moving average||$0.0078|
|200-day moving average||$0.006|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Mount Ridley Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mount Ridley Mines price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-20)||14.29%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||0.008|
|3 months (2021-10-27)||14.29%|
|6 months (2021-07-27)||100.00%|
|1 year (2021-01-27)||128.57%|
|2 years (2020-01-24)||166.67%|
|3 years (2019-01-24)||166.67%|
|5 years (2017-01-27)||14.29%|
Mount Ridley Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$6,295|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.92%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$39.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mount Ridley Mines share dividends
We're not expecting Mount Ridley Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Mount Ridley Mines 's shares ever split?
Mount Ridley Mines 's shares were split on a 1:7 basis on 13 October 2013. So if you had owned 7 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Mount Ridley Mines shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 600% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Mount Ridley Mines shares which in turn could have impacted Mount Ridley Mines 's share price.
Mount Ridley Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mount Ridley Mines 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.01. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mount Ridley Mines 's is 1.4543. This would suggest that Mount Ridley Mines 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Mount Ridley Mines overview
Mount Ridley Mines Limited engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for base and precious metal deposits, such as nickel, iron, copper, rare earth elements, and gold. It primarily holds 100% interests in the Mount Ridley project that includes 8 granted exploration licenses and 1 exploration license application covering an area of approximately 3,400 square kilometers located to the north east of the port of Esperance; and the Weld Range West project that consists of 3 granted exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 52 square kilometers situated to the west of the township of Cue. Mount Ridley Mines Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Stocks similar to Mount Ridley Mines
Mount Ridley Mines in the news
Mount Ridley Mines : Application for quotation of securities - MRD
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Back to School Laptops – Buying Guide
It's Back to School time and many families will be investing in a first laptop for their kids. But, what are the tings to watch out for when buying?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
10 items on sale right now for you to add to cart immediately
I spend 90% of my time in the sale section, so here are the hottest products for you to check out before they sell out.
Ask an Expert