How to buy Molopo Energy shares | A$0.14
Own Molopo Energy shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Molopo Energy Limited is an other business based in Australia. Molopo Energy shares (MPO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.14 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $34.9 million.
How to buy shares in Molopo Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Molopo Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MPO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Molopo Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.14, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Molopo Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Molopo Energy 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Molopo Energy 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.14, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.14 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.14.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Molopo Energy shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Molopo Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MPO stocks over time.
Molopo Energy shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.14|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.14 - AUDA$0.14|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.14|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.14|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Molopo Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Molopo Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||0%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||0%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||0%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-9.68%|
Molopo Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$34.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Molopo Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Molopo Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Molopo Energy overview
Molopo Energy Limited engages in the oil and gas exploration business. The company, through its 50% interest in the Orient FRC Ltd, operates Orient Project covering an area of approximately 15,000 net acres located in the Upper Sunniland Formation in Hendry County, South Florida. The company was formerly known as Molopo Australia Limited and changed its name to Molopo Energy Limited in November 2009. Molopo Energy Limited is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert