How to buy Mobilicom (MOB) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Mobilicom shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Mobilicom Limited is a communication equipment business based in Australia. Mobilicom shares (MOB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Mobilicom has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Mobilicom
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mobilicom . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MOB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mobilicom reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mobilicom . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Mobilicom stock price (ASX:MOB)Use our graph to track the performance of MOB stocks over time.
Mobilicom shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.05 - $0.115|
|50-day moving average||$0.0569|
|200-day moving average||$0.0676|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Mobilicom stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mobilicom price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||25.00%|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||1.56%|
|Revenue TTM||$2.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-26.64%|
|Return on equity TTM||-86.06%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mobilicom share dividends
We're not expecting Mobilicom to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Mobilicom share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mobilicom 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.05 up to $0.115. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mobilicom 's is 0.7427. This would suggest that Mobilicom 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Mobilicom Limited, a hi-tech company, designs, develops, and delivers various communication solutions for mission critical and remote mobile private networks. The company provides holistic solutions and equipment that cater to mission-critical communication in the government and enterprise sector, with applications in unmanned platforms; disaster relief and public safety; and offshore and remote areas. It also offers end -to-end equipment hardware and software solutions, as well as integration, and support services for the commercial and industrial drone and robotics manufacturers, including communication, video processing and analytics, software tools, and others. Mobilicom Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Mobilicom in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the Crown Resorts (CWN) share price sinking?
Shares in the casino operator have lost a quarter of their value from a year-high hit in May.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Damstra Holdings (DTC ↑15.5%), DDH1 (DDH ↑13.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 23 July 2021.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert