How to buy Mithril Resources (MTH) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Mithril Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Mithril Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Mithril Resources shares (MTH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Mithril Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $38.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Mithril Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mithril Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MTH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mithril Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mithril Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Mithril Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Mithril Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Mithril Resources performance over time
- Mithril Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Mithril Resources shares?
- Does Mithril Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Mithril Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Mithril Resources stock price (ASX:MTH)Use our graph to track the performance of MTH stocks over time.
Mithril Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.014 - $0.048|
|50-day moving average||$0.0175|
|200-day moving average||$0.0175|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Mithril Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mithril Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||-6.25%|
|1 month (2021-08-18)||-16.67%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||-11.76%|
|6 months (2021-03-19)||-21.05%|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||-68.09%|
|2 years (2019-09-17)||150.00%|
|3 years (2018-09-18)||102.70%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||-97.30%|
Mithril Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||87417.13%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-405,080|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.3%|
|Return on equity TTM||-34.56%|
|Market capitalisation||$38.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mithril Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Mithril Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Mithril Resources 's shares ever split?
Mithril Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 16 November 2017. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Mithril Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Mithril Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Mithril Resources 's share price.
Mithril Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mithril Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.014 up to $0.048. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mithril Resources 's is 2.146. This would suggest that Mithril Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Mithril Resources overview
Mithril Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold, silver, zinc, lead, vanadium, titanium, and nickel deposits. It hold an option to earn up to a 100% interest in the Copalquin Gold Silver covering an area of 70 sq km located in the Durango State, western Mexico. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Norwood, Australia.
Stocks similar to Mithril Resources
Mithril Resources in the news
Mithril Resources : - DRILLING INTERCEPTS 18.2 gt GOLD AND 583 gt SILVER AT EL REFUGIO, COPALQUIN DISTRICT, MEXICO
Mithril Resources : RAISES A$3.3M TO CONTINUE DRILLING WHILST COMPLETING MAIDEN JORC GOLD AND SILVER RESOURCE, COPALQUIN MEXICO
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Green Technology Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Green Technology Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the BHP and FMG share price is being battered today
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals are still up 10-20% over the past 12 months.
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert