How to buy Mint Payments shares
Own Mint Payments shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Mint Payments Limited is a software—infrastructure business based in Australia. Mint Payments shares (MNW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Mint Payments has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.7 million.
How to buy shares in Mint Payments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mint Payments . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MNW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mint Payments reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mint Payments . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Mint Payments share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MNW stocks over time.
Mint Payments shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.004 - AUDA$0.029|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0123|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0117|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.006|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Mint Payments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mint Payments financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,473,590|
|Return on assets TTM||-69.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mint Payments share dividends
We're not expecting Mint Payments to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Mint Payments share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mint Payments 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.029. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mint Payments 's is 1.8024. This would suggest that Mint Payments 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Mint Payments overview
Mint Payments Limited provides mobile payments and transaction services in Australia. The company provides omnichannel payment processing solutions that enable businesses to process and manage their payments. Its products include Mint mPOS solution; Move 5000, a payment processing tool that accepts payments on the shop floor or at the table; Virtual Terminal, a cloud based payment processing tool; Mint Online, an online payment gateway; and Enterprise and White Label solution. It serves the travel, hospitality, and professional services sectors. The company was formerly known as Mint Wireless Limited and changed its name to Mint Payments Limited in December 2014. Mint Payments Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Gladesville, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert