How to buy MinRex Resources shares | A$0.036
Own MinRex Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
MinRex Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. MinRex Resources shares (MRR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.036 – an increase of 38.46% over the previous week. MinRex Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12,500.
How to buy shares in MinRex Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for MinRex Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MRR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until MinRex Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.036, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of MinRex Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted MinRex Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, MinRex Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.036, which is 77.78% up on its pre-crash value of $0.008 and 620.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.005.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of MinRex Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $625.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $4,500.00.
MinRex Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MRR stocks over time.
MinRex Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.036|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.005 - AUDA$0.034|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0263|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0181|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.009|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy MinRex Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
MinRex Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-19)||28.57%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||16.13%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||56.52%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||200.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-24)||260.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||44.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-25)||-40.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||-75.48%|
MinRex Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$12,500|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.48%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
MinRex Resources share dividends
We're not expecting MinRex Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
MinRex Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, MinRex Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.034. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while MinRex Resources 's is 0.7789. This would suggest that MinRex Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
MinRex Resources overview
MinRex Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. The company focuses on the exploration of gold and base metal projects in Western Australia. It holds 70% interests in the Marble Bar North, Marble Bar South, Daltons, and Bamboo Creek gold projects in the East Pilbara area of Western Australia; and 100% interests in the Deflector extended gold project situated at Gullewa in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as MinRex Resources NL and changed its name to MinRex Resources Limited in January 2016. MinRex Resources Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 drums online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 drums online in Australia.
Ask an Expert