How to buy Minotaur Exploration shares | A$0.07
Own Minotaur Exploration shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Minotaur Exploration Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Minotaur Exploration shares (MEP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.07 – an increase of 1.45% over the previous week. Minotaur Exploration has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $92,126.
How to buy shares in Minotaur Exploration
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Minotaur Exploration . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MEP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Minotaur Exploration reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.07, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Minotaur Exploration . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Minotaur Exploration 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Minotaur Exploration 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.07, which is 42.86% up on its pre-crash value of $0.04 and 218.18% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.022.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Minotaur Exploration shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $595.24 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,666.67.
Minotaur Exploration share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MEP stocks over time.
Minotaur Exploration shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.07|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.022 - AUDA$0.089|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0598|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0467|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.014|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Minotaur Exploration stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Minotaur Exploration price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||1.45%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||34.62%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||62.79%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||118.75%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||20.69%|
|2 years (2018-10-18)||62.79%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||12.90%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||-6.67%|
Minotaur Exploration financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-276,844|
|Return on assets TTM||-26.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||-38.58%|
|Market capitalisation||$34 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Minotaur Exploration share dividends
We're not expecting Minotaur Exploration to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Minotaur Exploration share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Minotaur Exploration 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.022 up to $0.089. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Minotaur Exploration 's is 1.4514. This would suggest that Minotaur Exploration 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Minotaur Exploration overview
Minotaur Exploration Limited, together with its subsidiaries, explores for, evaluates, and develops mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for copper, gold, zinc, lead, and silver deposits. It holds interests in various mineral exploration tenements located in South Australia, Queensland, and Western Australia. Minotaur Exploration Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Norwood, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert