How to buy Mincor Resources NL (MCR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Mincor Resources NL shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Mincor Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Mincor Resources NL shares (MCR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Mincor Resources NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $139,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Mincor Resources NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mincor Resources NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MCR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mincor Resources NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mincor Resources NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Mincor Resources NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Mincor Resources NL stock a buy or sell?
- Mincor Resources NL performance over time
- Mincor Resources NL's financials
- How volatile are Mincor Resources NL shares?
- Does Mincor Resources NL pay a dividend?
- Have Mincor Resources NL shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Mincor Resources NL stock price (ASX:MCR)Use our graph to track the performance of MCR stocks over time.
Mincor Resources NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.705 - $1.32|
|50-day moving average||$1.0767|
|200-day moving average||$1.0354|
|Dividend yield||$0.02 (1.61%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.061|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Mincor Resources NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mincor Resources NL price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||-1.44%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||1.99%|
Is Mincor Resources NL under- or over-valued?
Valuing Mincor Resources NL stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Mincor Resources NL's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Mincor Resources NL's EBITDA
Mincor Resources NL's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $3.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Mincor Resources NL's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Mincor Resources NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.87%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.79%|
|Market capitalisation||$531.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mincor Resources NL share dividends
We're not expecting Mincor Resources NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Mincor Resources NL's shares ever split?
Mincor Resources NL's shares were split on a 105:100 basis on 28 December 2000. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 105 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Mincor Resources NL shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4.8% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Mincor Resources NL shares which in turn could have impacted Mincor Resources NL's share price.
Mincor Resources NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mincor Resources NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.705 up to $1.32. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mincor Resources NL's is 0.6683. This would suggest that Mincor Resources NL's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Mincor Resources NL overview
Mincor Resources NL engages in the exploration, development, and mining of mineral resources in Australia. The company explores for nickel, gold, and copper deposits. Its flagship project is the Cassini Nickel project located in the Southern Goldfields region of Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Africwest Gold NL and changed its name to Mincor Resources NL in October 1999. Mincor Resources NL was incorporated in 1996 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Mincor Resources NL
Mincor Resources NL in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert