How to buy Minbos Resources shares
Own Minbos Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Minbos Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Minbos Resources shares (MNB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Minbos Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $16,704..
How to buy shares in Minbos Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Minbos Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MNB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Minbos Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.07, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Minbos Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Minbos Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Minbos Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Minbos Resources performance over time
- Minbos Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Minbos Resources shares?
- Does Minbos Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Minbos Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Minbos Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MNB stocks over time.
Minbos Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.02 - $0.088|
|50-day moving average||$0.0463|
|200-day moving average||$0.0394|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Minbos Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Minbos Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||4.48%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||84.21%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||40.00%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||250.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||250.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||250.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||86.67%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||180.00%|
Minbos Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$56,284|
|Return on assets TTM||-64.93%|
|Return on equity TTM||-115.53%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Minbos Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Minbos Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Minbos Resources 's shares ever split?
Minbos Resources 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 11 November 2020. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Minbos Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Minbos Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Minbos Resources 's share price.
Minbos Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Minbos Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.088. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Minbos Resources 's is 0.5689. This would suggest that Minbos Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Minbos Resources overview
Minbos Resources Limited, an exploration and development company, focuses on the minerals projects in Madagascar and the Republic of Angola. It holds interests in the Cabinda phosphate project located in the Cabinda Province, the Republic of Angola; and the Ambato rare earth project that consists of two permits and seven prospects covering an area of 440 square kilometers situated in the Ambatofinandrahana Municipal area of the South-Central Highlands, Madagascar. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Minbos Resources units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Minbos Resources units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Minbos Resources units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Minbos Resources units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Minbos Resources units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Minbos Resources units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Minbos Resources units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Minbos Resources units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Minbos Resources units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert