How to buy Millennium Services Group (MIL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Millennium Services Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Millennium Services Group Limited is a specialty business services business based in Australia. Millennium Services Group shares (MIL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Millennium Services Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $257.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Millennium Services Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Millennium Services Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MIL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Millennium Services Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Millennium Services Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Millennium Services Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Millennium Services Group stock a buy or sell?
- Millennium Services Group performance over time
- Are Millennium Services Group shares over-valued?
- Millennium Services Group 's financials
- How volatile are Millennium Services Group shares?
- Does Millennium Services Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Millennium Services Group stock price (ASX:MIL)Use our graph to track the performance of MIL stocks over time.
Millennium Services Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.29 - $0.675|
|50-day moving average||$0.5835|
|200-day moving average||$0.609|
|Dividend yield||$0.054 (8.64%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.751|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian shares, international shares, forex and CFD trading
- Monthly fee: $0.00
- Brokerage fee - standard trade: $8.00 or 0.1%
- International: Yes
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Millennium Services Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Millennium Services Group price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-28)||3.64%|
|3 months (2021-04-28)||-8.06%|
Is Millennium Services Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Millennium Services Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Millennium Services Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Millennium Services Group 's P/E ratio
Millennium Services Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 1x. In other words, Millennium Services Group shares trade at around 1x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Millennium Services Group 's EBITDA
Millennium Services Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $13.5 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Millennium Services Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Millennium Services Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$257.2 million|
|Operating margin TTM||3.4%|
|Gross profit TTM||$223.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||10.29%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$27.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Millennium Services Group share dividends
We're not expecting Millennium Services Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Millennium Services Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Millennium Services Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.29 up to $0.675. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Millennium Services Group 's is 1.8924. This would suggest that Millennium Services Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Millennium Services Group overview
Millennium Services Group Limited provides cleaning and security services in Australia and New Zealand. The company offers incident reporting, security patrol, and concierge services; and pest control, property maintenance, and landscaping services. It provides its services to retail shopping centers, commercial properties, government buildings, education facilities, malls, tenanted office spaces, car parks, and external areas. Millennium Services Group was founded in 2003 and is based in Mount Waverley, Australia.
Stocks similar to Millennium Services Group
Millennium Services Group in the news
Is Millennium Services Group Limited (ASX:MIL) Potentially Undervalued?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert