How to buy Millennium Services Group shares | A$0.42
Own Millennium Services Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Millennium Services Group Limited is a specialty business services business based in Australia. Millennium Services Group shares (MIL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.42 – an increase of 7.69% over the previous week. Millennium Services Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $257.3 million.
How to buy shares in Millennium Services Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Millennium Services Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MIL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Millennium Services Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.42, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Millennium Services Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Millennium Services Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Millennium Services Group stock a buy or sell?
- Millennium Services Group performance over time
- Are Millennium Services Group shares over-valued?
- Millennium Services Group 's financials
- How volatile are Millennium Services Group shares?
- Does Millennium Services Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Millennium Services Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MIL stocks over time.
Millennium Services Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.42|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.19 - AUDA$0.59|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.3461|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.3496|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.361|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Millennium Services Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Millennium Services Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-19)||7.69%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||23.53%|
|3 months (2020-07-27)||16.67%|
|6 months (2020-04-27)||50.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-25)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||-19.23%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||-74.55%|
|5 years (2015-10-25)||N/A|
Is Millennium Services Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Millennium Services Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Millennium Services Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Millennium Services Group 's P/E ratio
Millennium Services Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 1x. In other words, Millennium Services Group shares trade at around 1x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Millennium Services Group 's EBITDA
Millennium Services Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $19.4 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Millennium Services Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Millennium Services Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$257.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||5.6%|
|Gross profit TTM||$223.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||17.11%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Millennium Services Group share dividends
We're not expecting Millennium Services Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Millennium Services Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Millennium Services Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.19 up to $0.59. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Millennium Services Group 's is 1.7817. This would suggest that Millennium Services Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Millennium Services Group overview
Millennium Services Group Limited provides cleaning and security services in Australia and New Zealand. The company offers incident reporting, security patrol, and concierge services; and pest control, property maintenance, and landscaping services. It provides its services to retail shopping centers, commercial properties, government buildings, education facilities, malls, tenanted office spaces, car parks, and external areas. Millennium Services Group was founded in 2003 and is based in Mount Waverley, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert