How to buy Mighty Kingdom (MKL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Mighty Kingdom shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Mighty Kingdom is an electronic gaming & multimedia business based in Australia. Mighty Kingdom shares (MKL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Mighty Kingdom has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Mighty Kingdom
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mighty Kingdom. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MKL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mighty Kingdom reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mighty Kingdom. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Mighty Kingdom stock price (ASX:MKL)Use our graph to track the performance of MKL stocks over time.
Mighty Kingdom shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.12 - $0.33|
|50-day moving average||$0.1581|
|200-day moving average||$0.1697|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.1|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Mighty Kingdom stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mighty Kingdom price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-10)||3.23%|
|1 month (2021-12-17)||14.29%|
|3 months (2021-10-15)||18.52%|
|6 months (2021-07-16)||-13.51%|
Mighty Kingdom financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-39.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-164.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$27 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mighty Kingdom share dividends
We're not expecting Mighty Kingdom to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Mighty Kingdom overview
Mighty Kingdom Limited operates as a game developer in Australia. The company develops games for console, PC, and mobile platforms. Its games portfolio includes PETER RABBIT RUN!, AVA'S MANOR, GABBY'S DOLLHOUSE, CONAN CHOP CHOP, SNAP GAMES - SUGAR SLAM, WILD LIFE, LEGO FRIENDS - HEARTLAKE RUSH, SHOPKINS, and DANGER DAYS. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to Mighty Kingdom
Mighty Kingdom in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch Hobart Ashes Test Australia vs England online
Australia and England meet for an historic Ashes Test in Hobart.
Back to school? 6 ways to make it more affordable
SPONSORED: Kids are expensive. Here’s how to save money and manage costs when kitting them out for the new school year.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Rapid antigen tests may be “key” to return to school
Some states are delaying the school year while others discuss using rapid antigen tests in classrooms.
Get $29 flights in Jetstar’s first Friday Fare Frenzy of 2022
You'll fall for these Autumn flight deals on dozens of domestic and international routes.
Why is the Afterpay (APT) share price on the downslide?
Despite recent gains, shares in BNPL leader Afterpay are down 20% over the past month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Brainchip Holdings (BRN ↑20.7%), City Chic Collective (CCX ↑12.1%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 14 January 2022.
What is a KF94 mask and where can you buy one?
The Korean-designed KF94 mask may offer greater protection than a cloth mask.
The 13 hottest hair trends for 2022
Spoiler alert: The shag cut is still in.
Interview: RAQ founder talks Abbie Chatfield swim collection
RAQ Apparel founder Sophia Argyropoulos chats the inspo for Abbie Chatfield swimwear collab and the secret to finding the perfect bikini.
Ask an Expert