How to buy Middle Island Resources (MDI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Middle Island Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Middle Island Resources is a gold business based in Australia. Middle Island Resources shares (MDI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Middle Island Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $473,903. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Middle Island Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Middle Island Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MDI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Middle Island Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Middle Island Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Middle Island Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Middle Island Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Middle Island Resources performance over time
- Middle Island Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Middle Island Resources shares?
- Does Middle Island Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Middle Island Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Middle Island Resources stock price (ASX:MDI)Use our graph to track the performance of MDI stocks over time.
Middle Island Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.0905 - $0.305|
|50-day moving average||$0.1087|
|200-day moving average||$0.1101|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.058|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Middle Island Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Middle Island Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-20)||-13.79%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||13.64%|
|3 months (2021-10-27)||25.00%|
|6 months (2021-07-27)||13.64%|
|1 year (2021-01-27)||-58.33%|
|2 years (2020-01-24)||-96.06%|
|3 years (2019-01-25)||-96.06%|
|5 years (2017-01-27)||-98.59%|
Middle Island Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$473,903|
|Return on assets TTM||-48.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-112.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$17.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Middle Island Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Middle Island Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Middle Island Resources 's shares ever split?
Middle Island Resources 's shares were split on a 1:23 basis on 8 December 2020. So if you had owned 23 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Middle Island Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Middle Island Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Middle Island Resources 's share price.
Middle Island Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Middle Island Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0905 up to $0.305. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Middle Island Resources 's is 0.6598. This would suggest that Middle Island Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Middle Island Resources overview
Middle Island Resources Limited operates as a gold exploration and development company in Australia. It holds a 100% interest in the Sandstone gold project that includes two granted mining leases located in the East Murchison Mineral Field of Western Australia; and the Barkly copper gold project that comprises 10 exploration license applications covering 3,253 square kilometers located within the Barkly region of the Northern Territory. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Middle Island Resources
Middle Island Resources in the news
Middle Island Resources : 13 Jan 2022 - Proposed issue of securities PDF
Middle Island Resources : 10 Jan 2022 - IP Survey Defines Highly Prospective Drill Target PDF
Middle Island Resources : IP Survey Defines Highly Prospective Drill Target
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert