How to buy Middle Island Resources shares
Own Middle Island Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Middle Island Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Middle Island Resources shares (MDI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Middle Island Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3,485. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Middle Island Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Middle Island Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MDI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Middle Island Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Middle Island Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Middle Island Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Middle Island Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Middle Island Resources performance over time
- Middle Island Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Middle Island Resources shares?
- Does Middle Island Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Middle Island Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Middle Island Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MDI stocks over time.
Middle Island Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.095 - $0.598|
|50-day moving average||$0.1141|
|200-day moving average||$0.2392|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Middle Island Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Middle Island Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||-9.09%|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||3.09%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||-61.54%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||-64.29%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||-98.65%|
|2 years (2019-06-19)||-96.22%|
|3 years (2018-06-19)||-98.87%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||-99.52%|
Middle Island Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$14,756|
|Return on assets TTM||-59.12%|
|Return on equity TTM||-128.6%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Middle Island Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Middle Island Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Middle Island Resources 's shares ever split?
Middle Island Resources 's shares were split on a 1:23 basis on 8 December 2020. So if you had owned 23 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Middle Island Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Middle Island Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Middle Island Resources 's share price.
Middle Island Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Middle Island Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.095 up to $0.598. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Middle Island Resources 's is 0.7231. This would suggest that Middle Island Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Middle Island Resources overview
Middle Island Resources Limited operates as a gold exploration and development company in Australia. It holds a 100% interest in the Sandstone Gold Project that includes two granted mining leases located in the East Murchison Mineral Field of Western Australia; and the Barkly copper gold project that comprises 10 exploration license applications covering 3,253 square kilometers located within the Barkly region of the Northern Territory. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
NSW first home owners tax reform offers 25K grants
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
24 PlayStation 5 consoles are up for grabs this long weekend
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Ask an Expert