How to buy Meteoric Resources NL (MEI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Meteoric Resources NL shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Meteoric Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Meteoric Resources NL shares (MEI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Meteoric Resources NL has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $62.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Meteoric Resources NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Meteoric Resources NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MEI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Meteoric Resources NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Meteoric Resources NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Meteoric Resources NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Meteoric Resources NL stock a buy or sell?
- Meteoric Resources NL performance over time
- Meteoric Resources NL's financials
- How volatile are Meteoric Resources NL shares?
- Does Meteoric Resources NL pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Meteoric Resources NL stock price (ASX:MEI)Use our graph to track the performance of MEI stocks over time.
Meteoric Resources NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.033 - $0.083|
|50-day moving average||$0.0511|
|200-day moving average||$0.0596|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Meteoric Resources NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Meteoric Resources NL price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||3.70%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||1.82%|
Meteoric Resources NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$17,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-66.34%|
|Return on equity TTM||-96.68%|
|Market capitalisation||$62.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Meteoric Resources NL share dividends
We're not expecting Meteoric Resources NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Meteoric Resources NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Meteoric Resources NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.033 up to $0.083. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Meteoric Resources NL's is 1.4532. This would suggest that Meteoric Resources NL's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Meteoric Resources NL overview
Meteoric Resources NL explores for mineral tenements in Brazil, Canada, Western Australia, and Northern Territory. It explores for gold, cobalt, diamond, and silver deposits. The company owns interests in the Palm Springs Gold Project, which covers approximately an area of 12,000 Ha located in the in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia; and Juruena and Novo Astro Gold Projects located in Brazil. It also holds interests in the the Mulligan and Mulligan East, Burt, Beauchamp, Iron Mask, Lorrain, and the Joyce River project in Ontario, Canada. Meteoric Resources NL is was incorporated in 2004 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Meteoric Resources NL
Meteoric Resources NL in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert