How to buy Metal Bank shares
Own Metal Bank shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Metal Bank Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Metal Bank shares (MBK) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Metal Bank has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $24,026. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Metal Bank
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Metal Bank . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MBK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Metal Bank reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Metal Bank . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Metal Bank share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MBK stocks over time.
Metal Bank shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.015|
|50-day moving average||$0.0101|
|200-day moving average||$0.0115|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Metal Bank stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Metal Bank price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||-10.00%|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||-10.00%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||-18.18%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||-18.18%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||0.009|
|2 years (2019-06-18)||12.50%|
|3 years (2018-06-19)||-43.75%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||-50.55%|
Is Metal Bank under- or over-valued?
Valuing Metal Bank stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Metal Bank 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Metal Bank 's EBITDA
Metal Bank 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $106,248.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Metal Bank 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Metal Bank financials
|Gross profit TTM||$11,069|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.07%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.63%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Metal Bank share dividends
We're not expecting Metal Bank to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Metal Bank share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Metal Bank 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.015. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Metal Bank 's is 0.2482. This would suggest that Metal Bank 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Metal Bank overview
Metal Bank Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. Its key projects are the 8 Mile, Eidsvold, and Triumph gold projects situated in the northern New England Fold Belt of central Queensland. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
Ask an Expert