How to buy Memphasys shares
Own Memphasys shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Memphasys Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Memphasys shares (MEM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Memphasys has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $75.5 million.
How to buy shares in Memphasys
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Memphasys . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MEM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Memphasys reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.1, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Memphasys . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Memphasys share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MEM stocks over time.
Memphasys shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.033 - $0.16|
|50-day moving average||$0.1167|
|200-day moving average||$0.1141|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Memphasys stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Memphasys price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||-4.76%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-13.04%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||-23.08%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||92.31%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||227.87%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||238.98%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||0.81%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.7%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.33%|
|Market capitalisation||$75.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Memphasys share dividends
We're not expecting Memphasys to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Memphasys 's shares ever split?
Memphasys 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 16 August 2018. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Memphasys shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Memphasys shares which in turn could have impacted Memphasys 's share price.
Memphasys share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Memphasys 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.033 up to $0.16. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Memphasys 's is 0.6946. This would suggest that Memphasys 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Memphasys Limited, a bio-separations company, develops, manufactures, and sells cell and protein separation devices, and related consumables for the healthcare, veterinary, and biotechnology market sectors in Australia. It primarily develops Felix that uses high quality sperm cells from semen samples for human assisted reproductive technologies for treating male factor infertility; hydrogels; and other polymer membranes to separate cells from fluids. The company was formerly known as NuSep Holdings Limited and changed its name to Memphasys Limited in July 2016. Memphasys Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Homebush, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best exfoliators in Australia
From the best lip exfoliator to the top product for the body, we rounded up the seven best exfoliators you can get in Australia right now.
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
How to buy Memphasys units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Memphasys units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Memphasys units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Memphasys units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Memphasys units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Memphasys units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Memphasys units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Memphasys units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
Ask an Expert