How to buy Mejority Capital shares
Own Mejority Capital shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Finexia Financial Group Limited is a capital markets business based in Australia. Mejority Capital shares (MJC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Mejority Capital has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.1 million..
How to buy shares in Mejority Capital
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mejority Capital . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MJC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mejority Capital reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.07, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mejority Capital . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Mejority Capital key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Mejority Capital stock a buy or sell?
- Mejority Capital performance over time
- Mejority Capital 's financials
- How volatile are Mejority Capital shares?
- Does Mejority Capital pay a dividend?
- Have Mejority Capital shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Mejority Capital share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MJC stocks over time.
Mejority Capital shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.016 - $0.07|
|50-day moving average||$0.0551|
|200-day moving average||$0.0338|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.009|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Mejority Capital stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mejority Capital price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-11)||-19.54%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-2.78%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||125.81%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||112.12%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||133.33%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||218.18%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||-22.22%|
Mejority Capital financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||-17.25%|
|Market capitalisation||$7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mejority Capital share dividends
We're not expecting Mejority Capital to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Mejority Capital 's shares ever split?
Mejority Capital 's shares were split on a 1:700 basis on 18 August 2010. So if you had owned 700 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Mejority Capital shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 69900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Mejority Capital shares which in turn could have impacted Mejority Capital 's share price.
Mejority Capital share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mejority Capital 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.016 up to $0.07. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mejority Capital 's is 0.6404. This would suggest that Mejority Capital 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Mejority Capital overview
Mejority Capital Limited provides corporate advisory, funds management, and wealth management services to retail, wholesale, and corporate clients in Australia and Hong Kong. The company offers investment solutions, including international equities, bespoke funds management structures, fixed income, over the counter derivatives and structured products, exchange traded options, hybrid securities, access to equity and debt capital raisings, international asset management solutions, trade execution platform services, cash management services, and prime finance and securities lending solutions. It also provides a suite of markets and securities services, such as broking services for private clients, institutional dealing, local and international equities trade execution, margin lending, equity derivatives, options strategies, and access to IPOs and share offers; and prime brokerage solutions comprising direct market access trade executions services, prime custody clearing of multi-asset classes, securities financing, structured trades and financing, capital introduction and consulting, reporting technology, and asset protection services. In addition, the company offers corporate advisory services related to IPO's and capital raisings, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, debt structuring, valuations, strategic advice, equity capital markets, and private advisory; and asset management services, including services to external asset managers, solutions for internal asset management, segregated portfolio platform for wholesale investors and fund managers, investment management services, trading infrastructure, and investor mandate protection and confidentiality, as well as operational, legal, and compliance services. The company was formerly known as Bridge Global Capital Management Limited and changed its name to Mejority Capital Limited in May 2016. Mejority Capital Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Mejority Capital units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Mejority Capital units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Mejority Capital units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Mejority Capital units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Mejority Capital units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Mejority Capital units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Mejority Capital units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Mejority Capital units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Mejority Capital units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert