How to buy Medusa Mining shares | A$0.86
Own Medusa Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Medusa Mining Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Medusa Mining shares (MML) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.86 – an increase of 3.61% over the previous week. Medusa Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $147.8 million.
How to buy shares in Medusa Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Medusa Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MML. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Medusa Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.86, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Medusa Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Medusa Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Medusa Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Medusa Mining performance over time
- Are Medusa Mining shares over-valued?
- Medusa Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Medusa Mining shares?
- Does Medusa Mining pay a dividend?
- Have Medusa Mining shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Medusa Mining 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Medusa Mining 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.86, which is 18.60% up on its pre-crash value of $0.7 and 115.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.4.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Medusa Mining shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $581.70 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,124.18.
Medusa Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MML stocks over time.
Medusa Mining shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.86|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.4 - AUDA$1.03|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.8357|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.7525|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.169|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Medusa Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Medusa Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||7.50%|
|1 month (2020-09-22)||2.99%|
|3 months (2020-07-18)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-04-18)||N/A|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||20.28%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||156.72%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||196.55%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||47.01%|
Is Medusa Mining under- or over-valued?
Valuing Medusa Mining stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Medusa Mining 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Medusa Mining 's P/E ratio
Medusa Mining 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 3x. In other words, Medusa Mining shares trade at around 3x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Medusa Mining 's EBITDA
Medusa Mining 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $61.8 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Medusa Mining 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Medusa Mining financials
|Revenue TTM||$147.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||26.07%|
|Gross profit TTM||$62.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||14.06%|
|Return on equity TTM||25.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$177.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Medusa Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Medusa Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Medusa Mining 's shares ever split?
Medusa Mining 's shares were split on 14 March 2010.
Medusa Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Medusa Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.4 up to $1.03. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Medusa Mining 's is 1.5049. This would suggest that Medusa Mining 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Medusa Mining overview
Medusa Mining Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, evaluation, development, mining, and production of gold properties. The company also explores for silver deposits. It holds interests in the Co-O Gold project that covers an area of approximately 410 square kilometers located in central eastern Mindanao, the Philippines. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Como, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on finder
Where to buy xbox one racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert