How to buy Mediland Pharm shares | A$0.1
Own Mediland Pharm shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Mediland Pharm Limited is a household & personal products business based in Australia. Mediland Pharm shares (MPH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.1 – a decrease of 20% over the previous week. Mediland Pharm has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $23.3 million.
How to buy shares in Mediland Pharm
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mediland Pharm . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MPH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mediland Pharm reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.1, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mediland Pharm . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Mediland Pharm 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Mediland Pharm 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.1, which is 44.44% down on its pre-crash value of $0.18 and 11.11% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.09.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Mediland Pharm shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $540.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $400.00.
Mediland Pharm share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MPH stocks over time.
Mediland Pharm shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.1|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.1 - AUDA$0.31|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.125|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1259|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.015|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Mediland Pharm stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mediland Pharm price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||-20.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||-20.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-20.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-33.33%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-66.67%|
|2 years (2018-10-16)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-16)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
Is Mediland Pharm under- or over-valued?
Valuing Mediland Pharm stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Mediland Pharm 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Mediland Pharm 's P/E ratio
Mediland Pharm 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 24x. In other words, Mediland Pharm shares trade at around 24x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Mediland Pharm 's EBITDA
Mediland Pharm 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $654,369.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Mediland Pharm 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Mediland Pharm financials
|Revenue TTM||$23.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$17.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-46.84%|
|Market capitalisation||$39.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mediland Pharm share dividends
We're not expecting Mediland Pharm to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Mediland Pharm overview
Mediland Pharm Limited, together with subsidiaries, engages in the retail sale of health, beauty, and wellness products in Australia and New Zealand. The company's stores also offers luxury products, such as opal and pink diamond jewelry pieces, souvenirs and gifts, luxurious bedding and rugs. It operates through one direct store in Australia; one store in Auckland, New Zealand; six franchise shops in China; three WeChat accounts; and four e-commerce platforms. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert