How to buy Medibio (MEB) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Medibio shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Medibio Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. Medibio shares (MEB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Medibio has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Medibio
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Medibio . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MEB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Medibio reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Medibio . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Medibio stock price (ASX:MEB)Use our graph to track the performance of MEB stocks over time.
Medibio shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.007 - $0.016|
|50-day moving average||$0.0086|
|200-day moving average||$0.0079|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Medibio stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Medibio price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-14)||0.008|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||0.008|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||0.008|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||0.008|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||-27.27%|
|2 years (2019-10-24)||-27.27%|
|3 years (2018-10-24)||-84.99%|
|5 years (2016-10-24)||-98.12%|
|Revenue TTM||$1.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.86%|
|Return on equity TTM||-10.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Medibio share dividends
We're not expecting Medibio to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Medibio 's shares ever split?
Medibio 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 10 March 2015. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Medibio shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Medibio shares which in turn could have impacted Medibio 's share price.
Medibio share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Medibio 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.016. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Medibio 's is 1.6134. This would suggest that Medibio 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Medibio Limited, a health technology company, researches, develops, and commercializes mental health technology to assist in the screening, diagnosing, monitoring, and management of depression and other mental health conditions in Australia and the United States. The company offers mental well-being solutions for businesses through corporate health product; and develops products for healthcare provider market. It has a clinical trial agreement with MedBridge Healthcare LLC to support sleep analysis of depressive burden (SADB) trial. The company was formerly known as BioProspect Limited and changed its name to Medibio Limited in November 2014. Medibio Limited was incorporated in 1987 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Medibio
Medibio in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $39.51
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert