How to buy MedAdvisor (MDR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in MedAdvisor shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
MedAdvisor is a health information services business based in Australia. MedAdvisor shares (MDR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. MedAdvisor has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $64.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in MedAdvisor
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for MedAdvisor . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MDR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until MedAdvisor reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of MedAdvisor . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
MedAdvisor stock price (ASX:MDR)Use our graph to track the performance of MDR stocks over time.
MedAdvisor shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.135 - $0.415|
|50-day moving average||$0.2085|
|200-day moving average||$0.3053|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.037|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy MedAdvisor stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
MedAdvisor price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||0.145|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-26.58%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-48.67%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-59.72%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-50.85%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-71.57%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-94.20%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-90.45%|
|Revenue TTM||$64.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,136,967|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.89%|
|Return on equity TTM||-30.8%|
|Market capitalisation||$59 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
MedAdvisor share dividends
We're not expecting MedAdvisor to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have MedAdvisor 's shares ever split?
MedAdvisor 's shares were split on a 1:7 basis on 20 November 2019. So if you had owned 7 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your MedAdvisor shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 600% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for MedAdvisor shares which in turn could have impacted MedAdvisor 's share price.
MedAdvisor share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, MedAdvisor 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.135 up to $0.415. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while MedAdvisor 's is 0.2546. This would suggest that MedAdvisor 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
MedAdvisor Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops and delivers software for personal medication management in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Asia. The company provides MedAdvisor, a medication and adherence platform that focuses on improving health outcomes by connecting health professionals with their patients using technology and enhancing medication adherence through health programs using mobile and web apps. MedAdvisor Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Camberwell, Australia.
Stocks similar to MedAdvisor
MedAdvisor in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert