How to buy Mcp Master Income Trust shares | A$2
Own Mcp Master Income Trust shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Mcp Master Income Trust is an asset management business based in Australia. Mcp Master Income Trust shares (MXT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $2 – an increase of 0.25% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $1.3 billion.
How to buy shares in Mcp Master Income Trust
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mcp Master Income Trust. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MXT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mcp Master Income Trust reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $2, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mcp Master Income Trust. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Mcp Master Income Trust key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Mcp Master Income Trust stock a buy or sell?
- Mcp Master Income Trust performance over time
- Are Mcp Master Income Trust shares over-valued?
- Mcp Master Income Trust's financials
- Does Mcp Master Income Trust pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Mcp Master Income Trust's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Mcp Master Income Trust's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $2, which is 0.37% down on its pre-crash value of $2.0075 and 58.10% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $1.265.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Mcp Master Income Trust shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $620.10 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $980.40.
Mcp Master Income Trust share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MXT stocks over time.
Mcp Master Income Trust shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$2|
|52-week range||AUDA$1.265 - AUDA$2.08|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.9869|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.9561|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.09 (4.33%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.1124|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Mcp Master Income Trust stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mcp Master Income Trust price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||0.76%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||1.27%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||3.90%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||-0.05%|
|1 year (2019-10-31)||-2.44%|
|2 years (2018-10-31)||-2.67%|
|3 years (2017-10-31)||-2.89%|
|5 years (2015-10-27)||N/A|
Is Mcp Master Income Trust under- or over-valued?
Valuing Mcp Master Income Trust stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Mcp Master Income Trust's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Mcp Master Income Trust's P/E ratio
Mcp Master Income Trust's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 20x. In other words, Mcp Master Income Trust shares trade at around 20x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Mcp Master Income Trust financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.3 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mcp Master Income Trust share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 33.3% of net profits
Recently Mcp Master Income Trust has paid out, on average, around 33.3% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 4.33% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Mcp Master Income Trust shareholders could enjoy a 4.33% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Mcp Master Income Trust's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.09 per share.
While Mcp Master Income Trust's payout ratio might seem fairly standard, it's worth remembering that Mcp Master Income Trust may be investing much of the rest of its net profits in future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 29 September 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Mcp Master Income Trust overview
Mcp Master Income Trust is based in Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Mcp Master Income Trust shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Mcp Master Income Trust shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Mcp Master Income Trust shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Mcp Master Income Trust shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Mcp Master Income Trust shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wood reptile & amphibian habitat decor online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wood reptile & amphibian habitat decor online in Australia.
Ask an Expert