How to buy Mayur Resources (MRL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Mayur Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Mayur Resources Ltd is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Mayur Resources shares (MRL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Mayur Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $228,485. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Mayur Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mayur Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MRL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mayur Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mayur Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Mayur Resources stock price (ASX:MRL)Use our graph to track the performance of MRL stocks over time.
Mayur Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.175 - $0.65|
|50-day moving average||$0.2147|
|200-day moving average||$0.2694|
|Dividend yield||$0.025 (11.36%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.022|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Mayur Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mayur Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-07-05)||19.51%|
|1 month (2021-06-11)||11.36%|
|3 months (2021-04-12)||6.52%|
|6 months (2021-01-12)||-28.99%|
|1 year (2020-07-10)||-48.96%|
|2 years (2019-07-12)||-55.45%|
|3 years (2018-07-12)||-65.25%|
Mayur Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$169,991|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.36%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.02%|
|Market capitalisation||$47.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mayur Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Mayur Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Mayur Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mayur Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.175 up to $0.65. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mayur Resources 's is 0.2926. This would suggest that Mayur Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Mayur Resources overview
Mayur Resources Ltd engages in operates as a mineral exploration company in Papua New Guinea. The company operates through Industrial Minerals, Iron, Copper and Gold, and Coal and Power segments. The Industrial Minerals segment includes limestone and the Port Moresby Lime Project. The Iron segment develops Orokolo Bay Industrial Sands Project, consisting of construction sands, magnetite sand, and heavy mineral sands. The Copper and Gold segment comprises of Feni Island Project in the New Ireland, Province of Papua New Guinea; the Basilaki / Sideia project in Milne Bay Province; and the Sitipu Project in the Eastern Highlands province of Papua New Guinea. The Coal and Power segment includes Depot Creek coal resource in the Gulf Project of Papua New Guinea. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to Mayur Resources
Mayur Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Betashares Legg Mason Emerging Markets Fund Managed Fund units
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Legg Mason Emerging Markets Fund (Managed Fund) ETF units.
How to invest in the Koonenberry Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Koonenberry Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Einvest Future Impact Small Caps Fund Managed Fund units
Steps to owning and managing eInvest Future Impact Small Caps Fund (Managed Fund) ETF units.
How to buy Vaneck Vectors Msci International Value Etf units
Steps to owning and managing VanEck Vectors MSCI International Value ETF units.
How to buy Vaneck Vectors Msci International Small Companies Quality ETF units
Steps to owning and managing VanEck Vectors MSCI International Small Companies Quality ETF units
How to buy The Trustee for Montaka Global Extension Fund Quoted Managed Hedge Fund units
Steps to owning and managing Montaka Global Extension Fund (Quoted Managed Hedge Fund) ETF units
How to buy Munro Asset Management Limited Munro Global Growth Fund units
Steps to owning and managing Munro Global Growth Fund (Hedge Fund) ETF units
How to buy Hyperion Global Growth Companies units
Steps to owning and managing Hyperion Global Growth Companies Fund (Managed Fund) ETF units
How to buy BetaShares Global Sustainability Leaders ETF units
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Sustainability Leaders - Currency Hedged ETF units
How to buy Vaneck Vectors Morningstar World Ex Australia Wide Moat ETF units
Steps to owning and managing VanEck Vectors Morningstar World Ex Australia Wide Moat ETF units
Ask an Expert