How to buy Maximus Resources shares
Own Maximus Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Maximus Resources Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Maximus Resources shares (MXR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Maximus Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $63,650..
How to buy shares in Maximus Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Maximus Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MXR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Maximus Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.125, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Maximus Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Maximus Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Maximus Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Maximus Resources performance over time
- Are Maximus Resources shares over-valued?
- Maximus Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Maximus Resources shares?
- Does Maximus Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Maximus Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Maximus Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MXR stocks over time.
Maximus Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.025 - $0.225|
|50-day moving average||$0.1538|
|200-day moving average||$0.1372|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.03|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Maximus Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Maximus Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||-7.41%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||-16.67%|
|3 months (2020-10-26)||-32.43%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||56.25%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||160.42%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||78.57%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-45.65%|
|5 years (2016-01-24)||N/A|
Is Maximus Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Maximus Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Maximus Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Maximus Resources 's P/E ratio
Maximus Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 4x. In other words, Maximus Resources shares trade at around 4x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Maximus Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$63,650|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.7%|
|Return on equity TTM||-32.51%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Maximus Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Maximus Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Maximus Resources 's shares ever split?
Maximus Resources 's shares were split on a 1:115 basis on 12 December 2018. So if you had owned 115 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Maximus Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 11400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Maximus Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Maximus Resources 's share price.
Maximus Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Maximus Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.025 up to $0.225. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Maximus Resources 's is 1.4796. This would suggest that Maximus Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Maximus Resources overview
Maximus Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia. It primarily explores for gold, copper, nickel, and platinum group element deposits. The company holds an interest in the Spargoville project in the south of the regional mining center of Kalgoorlie. Maximus Resources Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Eastwood, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Maximus Resources units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Maximus Resources units | A$52.99
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Maximus Resources units | A$102.74
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Maximus Resources units | A$23.95
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Maximus Resources units | A$89.71
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Maximus Resources units | A$17.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Maximus Resources units | A$75.63
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Maximus Resources units | A$49.9
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Maximus Resources units | A$9.2
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert