How to buy Matsa Resources (MAT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Matsa Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Matsa Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Matsa Resources shares (MAT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Matsa Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Matsa Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Matsa Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MAT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Matsa Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Matsa Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Matsa Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Matsa Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Matsa Resources performance over time
- Matsa Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Matsa Resources shares?
- Does Matsa Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Matsa Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Matsa Resources stock price (ASX:MAT)Use our graph to track the performance of MAT stocks over time.
Matsa Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.0515 - $0.13|
|50-day moving average||$0.0597|
|200-day moving average||$0.0718|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.036|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Matsa Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Matsa Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-19)||-8.47%|
|1 month (2021-10-27)||-10.00%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-5.26%|
|6 months (2021-05-27)||-30.77%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||-55.00%|
|2 years (2019-11-27)||-60.00%|
|3 years (2018-11-26)||-56.80%|
|5 years (2016-11-25)||-70.95%|
Matsa Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-4,585,896|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-62.73%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Matsa Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Matsa Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Matsa Resources 's shares ever split?
Matsa Resources 's shares were split on a 11:10 basis on 27 November 2017. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 11 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Matsa Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9.1% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Matsa Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Matsa Resources 's share price.
Matsa Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Matsa Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0515 up to $0.13. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Matsa Resources 's is 0.3254. This would suggest that Matsa Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Matsa Resources overview
Matsa Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Western Australia and Thailand. The company primarily explores for gold, nickel, copper, and base metals. It holds interests in the Lake Carey Gold project, Red October, Fortitude Gold Mine Stage 2, Fortitude North, and Devon projects; and the Paraburdoo, Symons Hill, and Lake Rebecca projects. Matsa Resources Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Matsa Resources
Matsa Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Apple Watch Black Friday sales in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40% off
Save over $1000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN and Alienware and more.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
Best Black Friday Australia jewellery deals: Up to 80% off
Add some extra sparkle to your trinket chest without breaking the bank.
Ask an Expert