How to buy Marmota shares | A$0.05
Own Marmota shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Marmota Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Marmota shares (MEU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.05 – an increase of 4.17% over the previous week. Marmota has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $57,510.
How to buy shares in Marmota
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Marmota . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MEU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Marmota reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.05, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Marmota . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Marmota 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Marmota 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.05, which is 14.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.043 and 138.10% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.021.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Marmota shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $538.46 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,282.05.
Marmota share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MEU stocks over time.
Marmota shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.05|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.02 - AUDA$0.068|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0487|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0498|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0032|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Marmota stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Marmota price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-15)||6.38%|
|1 month (2020-09-22)||2.04%|
|3 months (2020-07-22)||2.04%|
|6 months (2020-04-22)||35.14%|
|1 year (2019-10-22)||78.57%|
|2 years (2018-10-22)||194.12%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||257.14%|
|5 years (2015-10-21)||212.50%|
|Gross profit TTM||$57,510|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-25.27%|
|Market capitalisation||$46.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Marmota share dividends
We're not expecting Marmota to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Marmota share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Marmota 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.068. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Marmota 's is 1.3264. This would suggest that Marmota 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Marmota Limited engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Australia. It explores for uranium, copper, and gold deposits. The company's flagship project is the Junction Dam uranium project located 15 km east from the Honeymoon in-situ recovery uranium mine 50 km west of broken hill kilometers located to the west of Broken Hill, Australia. The company was formerly known as Marmota Energy Limited and changed its name to Marmota Limited in November 2016. Marmota Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Glenelg, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Marmota shares | $12.24
Steps to owning and managing JetBlue Airways shares from Australia.
How to buy Marmota shares | $13.93
Steps to owning and managing Azul SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Marmota shares | $27.86
Steps to owning and managing Air Transport Services shares from Australia.
How to buy Marmota shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas shares from Australia.
How to buy Marmota shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings shares from Australia.
How to buy Marmota shares | $132.56
Steps to owning and managing Allegiant Travel shares from Australia.
How to buy Marmota shares | $8.32
Steps to owning and managing Controladora Vuela shares from Australia.
How to buy Marmota shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Ryanair Holdings plc shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings plc shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert