How to buy Marley Spoon shares
Own Marley Spoon shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Marley Spoon AG is a restaurants business based in Australia. Marley Spoon shares (MMM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $714.3 million.
How to buy shares in Marley Spoon
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Marley Spoon. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MMM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Marley Spoon reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $3.49, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Marley Spoon. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Marley Spoon's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Marley Spoon's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $3.49, which is 91.69% up on its pre-crash value of $0.29 and 1,561.90% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.21.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Marley Spoon shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,924.24 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $10,575.75.
Marley Spoon share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MMM stocks over time.
Marley Spoon shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.21 - $3.8|
|50-day moving average||$2.4409|
|200-day moving average||$2.6409|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.478|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Marley Spoon stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Marley Spoon price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||25.09%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||32.20%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||7.38%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||63.08%|
|1 year (2020-01-16)||1,083.05%|
|2 years (2019-01-16)||869.44%|
|3 years (2018-01-14)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-14)||N/A|
Marley Spoon financials
|Gross profit TTM||$57.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-28.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$714.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Marley Spoon share dividends
We're not expecting Marley Spoon to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Marley Spoon share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Marley Spoon's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.21 up to $3.8. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Marley Spoon's is -1.6502. This would suggest that Marley Spoon's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Marley Spoon has bucked the trend.
Marley Spoon overview
Marley Spoon AG provides subscription-based weekly meal kit services in Australia, the United States, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and the Netherlands. As of December 31, 2019, it had approximately 182,000 active customers across the Marley Spoon and Dinnerly brands. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
How to buy Marley Spoon units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Marley Spoon units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Marley Spoon units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Marley Spoon units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Marley Spoon units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Marley Spoon units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Marley Spoon units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Marley Spoon units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Marley Spoon units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert