How to buy Mariner Corporation shares | A$0.03
Own Mariner Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Mariner Corporation Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Mariner Corporation shares (MCX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.03 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $1.4 million.
How to buy shares in Mariner Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mariner Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MCX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mariner Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.03, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mariner Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Mariner Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Mariner Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Mariner Corporation performance over time
- Mariner Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Mariner Corporation shares?
- Does Mariner Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Mariner Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Mariner Corporation 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Mariner Corporation 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.03, which is 53.85% down on its pre-crash value of $0.065 and 116.67% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.065.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Mariner Corporation shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $984.85 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $454.55.
Mariner Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MCX stocks over time.
Mariner Corporation shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.03|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.022 - AUDA$0.12|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0571|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0781|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Mariner Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mariner Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-15)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||-62.50%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||-70.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||-53.85%|
|1 year (2019-10-25)||-34.78%|
|2 years (2018-10-25)||-38.78%|
|3 years (2017-10-25)||-14.29%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||-81.25%|
Mariner Corporation financials
|Operating margin TTM||15771.91%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,631|
|Return on assets TTM||-97.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mariner Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Mariner Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Mariner Corporation 's shares ever split?
Mariner Corporation 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 20 November 2011. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Mariner Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Mariner Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Mariner Corporation 's share price.
Mariner Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mariner Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.022 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mariner Corporation 's is 0.7365. This would suggest that Mariner Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Mariner Corporation overview
Mariner Corporation Limited engages in the investment activities in Australia. The company maintains positions in various non-derivative financial instruments. Its portfolio comprises quoted equity investments, fixed and variable interest loans, and investments in other schemes. The company also invests in properties, loan books, agricultural assets, aged care, office buildings, subdivision developments, and others; and a portfolio of plant and equipment rental assets. Mariner Corporation Limited is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert