How to buy Marenica Energy (MEY) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Marenica Energy shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Elevate Uranium Ltd is an uranium business based in Australia. Marenica Energy shares (MEY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Marenica Energy has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $71.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Marenica Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Marenica Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MEY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Marenica Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Marenica Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Marenica Energy key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Marenica Energy stock a buy or sell?
- Marenica Energy performance over time
- Marenica Energy 's financials
- How volatile are Marenica Energy shares?
- Does Marenica Energy pay a dividend?
- Have Marenica Energy shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Marenica Energy stock price (ASX:MEY)Use our graph to track the performance of MEY stocks over time.
Marenica Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.07 - $0.46|
|50-day moving average||$0.3153|
|200-day moving average||$0.1813|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.019|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Marenica Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Marenica Energy price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||14.75%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||118.75%|
Marenica Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$22,208|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.72%|
|Return on equity TTM||-33.55%|
|Market capitalisation||$71.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Marenica Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Marenica Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Marenica Energy 's shares ever split?
Marenica Energy 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 4 November 2014. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Marenica Energy shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Marenica Energy shares which in turn could have impacted Marenica Energy 's share price.
Marenica Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Marenica Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.07 up to $0.46. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Marenica Energy 's is 1.2886. This would suggest that Marenica Energy 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Marenica Energy overview
Elevate Uranium Ltd engages in the exploration and evaluation of uranium deposits in Namibia. The company holds 75% interest in the Marenica uranium project covering an area of 321 square kilometers; and 100% interest in the Mile 72 uranium project covering an area of 21 square kilometers located in the Erongo uranium province in Namibia. It also holds 100% interest in the Koppies and Hirabeb projects located in Namib Desert region of Namibia. The company was formerly known as Marenica Energy Limited and changed its name to Elevate Uranium Ltd in May 2021. Elevate Uranium Ltd was incorporated in 1978 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Marenica Energy in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert