How to buy Marathon Patent Group shares | US$2.0318
Own Marathon Patent Group stock in just a few minutes.
How to buy shares in Marathon Patent Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Marathon Patent Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MARA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Marathon Patent Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$2.0318, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Marathon Patent Group, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Marathon Patent Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for Marathon Patent Group (MARA)
Marathon Patent Group stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of MARA stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Marathon Patent Group shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Marathon Patent Group company summary
Marathon Patent Group (MARA) is a leading IT Services business based in the USA. Marathon Patent Group (MARA) is listed on the NASDAQ and employs 3 staff.
|Industry||Capital Markets||Currency symbol||$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Name||Marathon Patent Group, Inc||ISIN||N/A|
|Currency code||USD||Sector||Financial Services|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||3|
Detailed company information
Marathon Patent Group, Inc. operates as a digital asset technology company that mines cryptocurrencies. It owns cryptocurrency mining machines and a data center to mine digital assets in Quebec, Canada. The company was formerly known as American Strategic Minerals Corporation and changed its name to Marathon Patent Group, Inc. in February 2013. Marathon Patent Group, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert