How to buy Manhattan Corporation (MHC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Manhattan Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Manhattan Corporation Limited is an uranium business based in Australia. Manhattan Corporation shares (MHC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Manhattan Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $129. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Manhattan Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Manhattan Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MHC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Manhattan Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Manhattan Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Manhattan Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Manhattan Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Manhattan Corporation performance over time
- Manhattan Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Manhattan Corporation shares?
- Does Manhattan Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Manhattan Corporation stock price (ASX:MHC)Use our graph to track the performance of MHC stocks over time.
Manhattan Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.011 - $0.052|
|50-day moving average||$0.0134|
|200-day moving average||$0.0174|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Manhattan Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Manhattan Corporation price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-29)||7.69%|
|3 months (2021-04-29)||0.014|
Is Manhattan Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Manhattan Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Manhattan Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Manhattan Corporation 's EBITDA
Manhattan Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $603,240.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Manhattan Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Manhattan Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,187|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.1%|
|Return on equity TTM||-17.13%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Manhattan Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Manhattan Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Manhattan Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Manhattan Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.052. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Manhattan Corporation 's is 2.0224. This would suggest that Manhattan Corporation 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Manhattan Corporation overview
Manhattan Corporation Limited explores for, evaluates, and develops mineral projects in Australia. The company explores for uranium and gold. It holds interests in the Ponton project that covers an area of approximately 460 square kilometers of exploration tenements underlain by tertiary palaeochannels within the Gunbarrel Basin, Western Australia; and the Tibooburra Gold Project comprises of 10 granted exploration licenses covering an area of 1,020 square kilometers located in north western New South Wales. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Manhattan Corporation
Manhattan Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert