How to buy Manhattan Corporation shares
Own Manhattan Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Manhattan Corporation Limited is an uranium business based in Australia. Manhattan Corporation shares (MHC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Manhattan Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,187..
How to buy shares in Manhattan Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Manhattan Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MHC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Manhattan Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.028, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Manhattan Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Manhattan Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Manhattan Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Manhattan Corporation performance over time
- Manhattan Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Manhattan Corporation shares?
- Does Manhattan Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Manhattan Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MHC stocks over time.
Manhattan Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.003 - $0.052|
|50-day moving average||$0.0271|
|200-day moving average||$0.0318|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Manhattan Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Manhattan Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-20)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||12.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-27)||-3.45%|
|6 months (2020-07-27)||12.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||300.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||522.22%|
|3 years (2018-01-24)||-3.45%|
|5 years (2016-01-24)||N/A|
Is Manhattan Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Manhattan Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Manhattan Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Manhattan Corporation 's EBITDA
Manhattan Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $603,240.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Manhattan Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Manhattan Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,187|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.14%|
|Return on equity TTM||-29.32%|
|Market capitalisation||$37.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Manhattan Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Manhattan Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Manhattan Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Manhattan Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.052. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Manhattan Corporation 's is 1.9867. This would suggest that Manhattan Corporation 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Manhattan Corporation overview
Manhattan Corporation Limited explores for, evaluates, and develops mineral projects in Australia. The company explores for uranium and gold. It holds interests in the Ponton project that covers an area of approximately 460 square kilometers of exploration tenements underlain by tertiary palaeochannels within the Gunbarrel Basin, Western Australia; and the Tibooburra Gold Project comprises of 10 granted exploration licenses covering an area of 1,020 square kilometers located in north western New South Wales. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Manhattan Corporation units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Manhattan Corporation units | A$52.99
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Manhattan Corporation units | A$102.74
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Manhattan Corporation units | A$23.95
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Manhattan Corporation units | A$89.71
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Manhattan Corporation units | A$17.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Manhattan Corporation units | A$75.63
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Manhattan Corporation units | A$49.9
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Manhattan Corporation units | A$9.2
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert