How to buy Manas Resources (MSR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Manas Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Manas Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Manas Resources shares (MSR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Manas Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $34,656. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Manas Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Manas Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MSR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Manas Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Manas Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Manas Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Manas Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Manas Resources performance over time
- Manas Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Manas Resources shares?
- Does Manas Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Manas Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Manas Resources stock price (ASX:MSR)Use our graph to track the performance of MSR stocks over time.
Manas Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.15|
|50-day moving average||$0.1163|
|200-day moving average||$0.085|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Manas Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Manas Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||-4.35%|
|1 month (2021-08-18)||-15.38%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||10.00%|
|6 months (2021-03-19)||83.33%|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||37.50%|
|2 years (2019-09-18)||214.29%|
|3 years (2018-09-18)||175.00%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||175.00%|
Manas Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$34,656|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.63%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.07%|
|Market capitalisation||$44.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Manas Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Manas Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Manas Resources 's shares ever split?
Manas Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 27 July 2021. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Manas Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Manas Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Manas Resources 's share price.
Manas Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Manas Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.15. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Manas Resources 's is 1.6936. This would suggest that Manas Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Manas Resources overview
Turaco Gold Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of gold properties in Cote d'Ivoire. The company holds 89% interest in the Boundiali gold project that covers an area of 572km2 located on the Oume-Fetekro belt; 89% interest in the Ferke gold project covering an area of 300km2; and 100% interest in the Tongon North gold project that comprises 800km2 located in Cote d'Ivoire. It also holds interest in various properties. The company was formerly known as Manas Resources Limited and changed its name to Turaco Gold Limited in July 2021. Turaco Gold Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mount Hawthorn, Australia.
Manas Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why the BHP and FMG share price is being battered today
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals are still up 10-20% over the past 12 months.
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Ask an Expert