How to buy Mali Lithium shares
Own Mali Lithium shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Firefinch Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Mali Lithium shares (MLL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Mali Lithium has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $58,804..
How to buy shares in Mali Lithium
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mali Lithium . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MLL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mali Lithium reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.195, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mali Lithium . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Mali Lithium share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MLL stocks over time.
Mali Lithium shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.04 - $0.255|
|50-day moving average||$0.1744|
|200-day moving average||$0.1612|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.016|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Mali Lithium stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mali Lithium price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||34.48%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||5.41%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||25.81%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||95.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||19.05%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-72.34%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||304.56%|
Mali Lithium financials
|Gross profit TTM||$58,804|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$121.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mali Lithium share dividends
We're not expecting Mali Lithium to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Mali Lithium 's shares ever split?
Mali Lithium 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 24 November 2015. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Mali Lithium shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Mali Lithium shares which in turn could have impacted Mali Lithium 's share price.
Mali Lithium share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mali Lithium 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.255. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mali Lithium 's is 3.6842. This would suggest that Mali Lithium 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Mali Lithium overview
Firefinch Limited explores for mineral properties in Mali. It primarily explores for lithium and gold deposits. The company holds 100% interest in the Goulamina Lithium project that covers an area of 295 square kilometers located in the Bougouni Region of southern Mali. It also holds interest in the Massigui gold project covering an area of 674 square kilometers; and Dankassa gold project, which comprise an area of 199 square kilometers located in southern Mali. The company also holds an option to acquire an 80% interest in the Morila gold mine located in Mali. The company was formerly known as Mali Lithium Limited and changed its name to Firefinch Limited in November 2020. Firefinch Limited is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Mali Lithium units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Mali Lithium units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Mali Lithium units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Mali Lithium units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Mali Lithium units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Mali Lithium units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Mali Lithium units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Mali Lithium units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Mali Lithium units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert