How to buy Magnetite Mines (MGT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Magnetite Mines shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Magnetite Mines Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Magnetite Mines shares (MGT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Magnetite Mines has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $81.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Magnetite Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Magnetite Mines . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MGT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Magnetite Mines reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Magnetite Mines . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Magnetite Mines key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Magnetite Mines stock a buy or sell?
- Magnetite Mines performance over time
- Magnetite Mines 's financials
- How volatile are Magnetite Mines shares?
- Does Magnetite Mines pay a dividend?
- Have Magnetite Mines shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Magnetite Mines stock price (ASX:MGT)Use our graph to track the performance of MGT stocks over time.
Magnetite Mines shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.007 - $0.094|
|50-day moving average||$0.0331|
|200-day moving average||$0.0501|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Magnetite Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Magnetite Mines price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-10)||-13.33%|
|1 month (2021-08-18)||-18.75%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||-62.86%|
|6 months (2021-03-18)||-39.53%|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||100.00%|
|3 years (2018-09-18)||136.36%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||-23.98%|
Magnetite Mines financials
|Operating margin TTM||125.12%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-11.42%|
|Market capitalisation||$81.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Magnetite Mines share dividends
We're not expecting Magnetite Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Magnetite Mines 's shares ever split?
Magnetite Mines 's shares were split on 15 October 2009.
Magnetite Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Magnetite Mines 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.094. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Magnetite Mines 's is 4.3158. This would suggest that Magnetite Mines 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Magnetite Mines overview
Magnetite Mines Limited explores for and develops mineral properties in South Australia. Its flagship project include the Razorback Iron project comprising the Razorback Ridge and Iron Peak prospects located in Adelaide, South Australia, as well as the Ironback Hill deposit situated in South Australia. The company was formerly known as Royal Resources Limited and changed its name to Magnetite Mines Limited in December 2015. Magnetite Mines Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in Wayville, Australia.
Stocks similar to Magnetite Mines
Magnetite Mines in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why the BHP and FMG share price is being battered today
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals are still up 10-20% over the past 12 months.
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Ask an Expert