How to buy Magnetite Mines shares | A$0.012
Own Magnetite Mines shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Magnetite Mines Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Magnetite Mines shares (MGT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.012 – a decrease of 7.69% over the previous week. Magnetite Mines has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $142.
How to buy shares in Magnetite Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Magnetite Mines . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MGT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Magnetite Mines reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.012, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Magnetite Mines . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Magnetite Mines key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Magnetite Mines stock a buy or sell?
- Magnetite Mines performance over time
- Magnetite Mines 's financials
- How volatile are Magnetite Mines shares?
- Does Magnetite Mines pay a dividend?
- Have Magnetite Mines shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Magnetite Mines 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Magnetite Mines 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.012, which is 58.33% up on its pre-crash value of $0.005 and 1,400.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.0008.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Magnetite Mines shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $240.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,400.00.
Magnetite Mines share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MGT stocks over time.
Magnetite Mines shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.012|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.0008 - AUDA$0.019|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0129|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.006|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Magnetite Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Magnetite Mines price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||-7.69%|
|3 months (2020-07-29)||300.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-29)||500.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-28)||140.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-25)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||-68.42%|
|5 years (2015-10-26)||-25.47%|
Magnetite Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$33.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Magnetite Mines share dividends
We're not expecting Magnetite Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Magnetite Mines 's shares ever split?
Magnetite Mines 's shares were split on 15 October 2009.
Magnetite Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Magnetite Mines 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0008 up to $0.019. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Magnetite Mines 's is 4.0622. This would suggest that Magnetite Mines 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Magnetite Mines overview
Magnetite Mines Limited explores for and develops mineral properties in South Australia. Its flagship project include the Razorback Iron project comprising the Razorback Ridge and Iron Peak prospects located in Adelaide, South Australia, as well as the Ironback Hill deposit situated in South Australia. The company was formerly known as Royal Resources Limited and changed its name to Magnetite Mines Limited in December 2015. Magnetite Mines Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in Wayville, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert