How to buy Magnetic Resources NL (MAU) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Magnetic Resources NL shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Magnetic Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Magnetic Resources NL shares (MAU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Magnetic Resources NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3,508. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Magnetic Resources NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Magnetic Resources NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MAU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Magnetic Resources NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Magnetic Resources NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Magnetic Resources NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Magnetic Resources NL stock a buy or sell?
- Magnetic Resources NL performance over time
- Magnetic Resources NL's financials
- How volatile are Magnetic Resources NL shares?
- Does Magnetic Resources NL pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Magnetic Resources NL stock price (ASX:MAU)Use our graph to track the performance of MAU stocks over time.
Magnetic Resources NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.08 - $1.695|
|50-day moving average||$1.5892|
|200-day moving average||$1.5413|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.034|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Magnetic Resources NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Magnetic Resources NL price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||2.77%|
|1 month (2021-08-18)||5.36%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||15.17%|
|6 months (2021-03-19)||3.73%|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||34.68%|
|2 years (2019-09-18)||203.64%|
|3 years (2018-09-17)||778.95%|
|5 years (2016-09-15)||2,013.92%|
Magnetic Resources NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2,864|
|Return on assets TTM||-78.97%|
|Return on equity TTM||-121.4%|
|Market capitalisation||$364.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Magnetic Resources NL share dividends
We're not expecting Magnetic Resources NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Magnetic Resources NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Magnetic Resources NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.08 up to $1.695. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Magnetic Resources NL's is 1.1653. This would suggest that Magnetic Resources NL's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Magnetic Resources NL overview
Magnetic Resources NL explores mineral tenements in Western Australia. The company holds 100% interests in the Mertondale, Christmas Well, Melita, Raeside East, Braiser, Nambi, Kowtah, Hawks Nest, Mt Ajax, Mt Jumbo, Mt Jumbo East, and Lady Julie gold projects situated in the Mertondale Region, Leonora, as well as in Cardinia, and Malcolm projects. It also holds 100% interests in the Homeward Bound South Project consisting of 14 square kilometers of tenements comprising eight prospecting licenses in Leonora-Laverton gold region; and the Little Well project, Jubuk project, and Nicholson Well JV. In addition, the company focuses on th Kauring, Ragged Rock, and Mount Joy iron ore and nickel projects. Magnetic Resources NL was incorporated in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Magnetic Resources NL
Magnetic Resources NL in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why the BHP and FMG share price is being battered today
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals are still up 10-20% over the past 12 months.
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Ask an Expert