How to buy Mach7 Technologies (M7T) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Mach7 Technologies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Mach7 Technologies is a health information services business based in Australia. Mach7 Technologies shares (M7T) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Mach7 Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $26.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Mach7 Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mach7 Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: M7T. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mach7 Technologies reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mach7 Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Mach7 Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Mach7 Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Mach7 Technologies performance over time
- Mach7 Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Mach7 Technologies shares?
- Does Mach7 Technologies pay a dividend?
- Have Mach7 Technologies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Mach7 Technologies stock price (ASX:M7T)Use our graph to track the performance of M7T stocks over time.
Mach7 Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.445 - $1.08|
|50-day moving average||$0.5987|
|200-day moving average||$0.7804|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.011|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Mach7 Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mach7 Technologies price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-23)||13.33%|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-14.29%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||-30.14%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||-37.80%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-51.66%|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||-44.57%|
|3 years (2019-07-03)||-5.56%|
|5 years (2017-06-30)||191.43%|
Mach7 Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$26.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.71%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.5%|
|Market capitalisation||$117 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mach7 Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Mach7 Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Mach7 Technologies 's shares ever split?
Mach7 Technologies 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 11 January 2017. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Mach7 Technologies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Mach7 Technologies shares which in turn could have impacted Mach7 Technologies 's share price.
Mach7 Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mach7 Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.445 up to $1.08. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mach7 Technologies 's is 1.3223. This would suggest that Mach7 Technologies 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Mach7 Technologies overview
Mach7 Technologies Limited provides enterprise imaging data sharing, storage, and interoperability for healthcare enterprises worldwide. It operates through two segments, Sale of Software Licenses and Rendering of Professional Services. The Company offers enterprise diagnostic viewing solutions that include eUnity Enterprise Viewer and eUnity Diagnostic Viewer. It also offers enterprise data management solutions that enable cross-department and cross-enterprise workflows to capture, index, manage, store, distribute, view, exchange, and analyze clinical imaging and multimedia content. In addition, the company provides Enterprise PACS, an enterprise-ready imaging platform; and professional services, such as implementation and training, data migration, support, and maintenance services. Mach7 Technologies Limited was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in South Burlington, Vermont.
Stocks similar to Mach7 Technologies
Mach7 Technologies in the news
Is Now The Time To Look At Buying Mach7 Technologies Limited (ASX:M7T)?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert