How to buy M8 Sustainable (M8S) shares
Learn how to easily invest in M8 Sustainable shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
M8 Sustainable Limited is a waste management business based in Australia. M8 Sustainable shares (M8S) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. M8 Sustainable has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in M8 Sustainable
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for M8 Sustainable . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: M8S. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until M8 Sustainable reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of M8 Sustainable . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
M8 Sustainable stock price (ASX:M8S)Use our graph to track the performance of M8S stocks over time.
M8 Sustainable shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.02 - $0.076|
|50-day moving average||$0.0222|
|200-day moving average||$0.0298|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.045|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy M8 Sustainable stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
M8 Sustainable price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-10)||20.00%|
|1 month (2021-08-17)||42.86%|
|3 months (2021-06-17)||3.45%|
|6 months (2021-03-17)||-26.83%|
|1 year (2020-09-17)||-51.61%|
M8 Sustainable financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-151,296|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||-68.21%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
M8 Sustainable share dividends
We're not expecting M8 Sustainable to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
M8 Sustainable overview
M8 Sustainable Limited provides waste management services to domestic, industrial, and local government clients in Australia. It operates through three segments: Waste Management, Operations and Maintenance, and Landfill Operations. The company offers waste recycling and resource recovery services. It also operates and maintains household waste treatment facilities; and construction and demolition, and commercial and industrial waste recycling facilities, as well as develops a landfill facility at Gingin located to the north of Perth. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Maddington, Australia.
Stocks similar to M8 Sustainable
M8 Sustainable in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert