How to buy M3 Mining (M3M) shares
Learn how to easily invest in M3 Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
M3 Mining is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. M3 Mining shares (M3M) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. M3 Mining has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $4.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in M3 Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for M3 Mining. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: M3M. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until M3 Mining reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of M3 Mining. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
M3 Mining stock price (ASX:M3M)Use our graph to track the performance of M3M stocks over time.
M3 Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.12 - $0.5|
|50-day moving average||$0.1438|
|200-day moving average||$0.2291|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.075|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy M3 Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
M3 Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-21)||-11.11%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-14.29%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-29.41%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-55.56%|
M3 Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-46,667|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$4.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
M3 Mining share dividends
We're not expecting M3 Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
M3 Mining overview
M3 Mining Limited engages in exploration and evaluation of mineral resources. The company primarily explores for copper and gold deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Edjudina project comprises six licenses located approximately 150 km north east of Kalgoorlie in the Eastern Goldfields, Western Australia; and the Victoria Bore project located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to M3 Mining
M3 Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
Ask an Expert