It’s officially summer and there is no better brand to get your hands on than Lover.
Founded by Susien Chong and Nic Briand in 2001, Lover the label started at the Bondi Markets. A union of Chong and Briand’s fashion and graphic backgrounds, the pair aim to make clothes based on what they admire creatively.
Lover is unexpected with a uniquely feminine aesthetic. Lace, silk and even denim mixes with soft silhouettes and impeccable tailoring. With influences varying from the music of The Slits to the films of Roman Polanski, past muses include Patti Smith and Rooney Mara. Romantic and refined, the internationally acclaimed label has cult-like appeal. A favourite among the fashion pack, the label’s ladylike lace separates have been spotted on everyone from Alexa Chung to Miranda Kerr. Here is exactly where to find the brand’s most coveted offerings.
Featured Image Source: Lover
6. Splice Boutique
Based in Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Splice Boutique has an unbeatable selection of Australia’s most sought-after brands.
- Free shipping on orders over $300
- 7-day returns
- Sign up to the Splice Boutique newsletter and never miss a new arrival or sale from Lover
7. Still White
Still White is Australia's largest second-hand and pre-owned wedding dress marketplace, meaning if you’re looking for a white Lover dress for your special day, this retailer can’t be beat.
- Purchase guarantee
- Amazing prices that are unrivalled
- Secure payment methods in place
8. Fashion Lane
Fashion Lane accumulates all the best sales from the world’s favourite online stores - including ASOS, Saks Fifth Avenue and Lover, so you can find the piece you’re looking for at the best price.
- Sales from over 500 stores
- New daily sales
- Sign up to the Fashion Lane newsletter and never miss a new By Johnny addition
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- David Jones: Free shipping on orders over $100
- YOOX: Free shipping on orders over US$150
- Splice Boutique: Free shipping on orders over $300