How to buy Love Group Global shares
Own Love Group Global shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Love Group Global Ltd is an internet content & information business based in Australia. Love Group Global shares (LVE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Love Group Global has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.1 million..
How to buy shares in Love Group Global
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Love Group Global . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LVE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Love Group Global reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.052, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Love Group Global . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Love Group Global key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Love Group Global stock a buy or sell?
- Love Group Global performance over time
- Are Love Group Global shares over-valued?
- Love Group Global 's financials
- How volatile are Love Group Global shares?
- Does Love Group Global pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Love Group Global share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LVE stocks over time.
Love Group Global shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.033 - $0.074|
|50-day moving average||$0.06|
|200-day moving average||$0.0512|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.018|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Love Group Global stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Love Group Global price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||-36.59%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-16.13%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||-11.86%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-11.86%|
|2 years (2019-01-16)||-44.09%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-50.48%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||-91.33%|
Is Love Group Global under- or over-valued?
Valuing Love Group Global stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Love Group Global 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Love Group Global 's P/E ratio
Love Group Global 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 3x. In other words, Love Group Global shares trade at around 3x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Love Group Global 's EBITDA
Love Group Global 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $919,313 (£518,432).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Love Group Global 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Love Group Global financials
|Revenue TTM||$4.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||19.12%|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||22.38%|
|Return on equity TTM||121.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Love Group Global share dividends
We're not expecting Love Group Global to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Love Group Global share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Love Group Global 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.033 up to $0.074. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Love Group Global 's is -0.6225. This would suggest that Love Group Global 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Love Group Global has bucked the trend.
Love Group Global overview
Love Group Global Ltd provides social and dating products and services in Oceania, Asia, and Europe. It operates through Dating Services and Enterprise Services segments. The company's operates DateTix platform, a mobile online marketplace that facilitates offline dates by connecting like-minded people who are nearby each other and free at the same times; Lovestruck, an online dating platform operating in Hong Kong, Singapore, and the United Kingdom; and Noonswoon mobile application. It also provides personalized matchmaking services; and member events, as well as operates lounge business under the Love Lounge brand name. The company was formerly known as Datetix Group Ltd and changed its name to Love Group Global Ltd in May 2017. Love Group Global Ltd is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Love Group Global units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Love Group Global units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Love Group Global units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Love Group Global units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Love Group Global units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Love Group Global units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Love Group Global units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Love Group Global units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Love Group Global units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert