How to buy Los Cerros shares | A$0.205
Own Los Cerros shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Los Cerros Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Los Cerros shares (LCL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.205 – an increase of 7.89% over the previous week. Los Cerros has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $21,559.
How to buy shares in Los Cerros
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Los Cerros . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LCL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Los Cerros reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.205, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Los Cerros . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Los Cerros 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Los Cerros 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.205, which is 81.46% up on its pre-crash value of $0.038 and 1,266.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.015.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Los Cerros shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $333.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $4,270.83.
Los Cerros share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LCL stocks over time.
Los Cerros shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.205|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.015 - AUDA$0.22|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.139|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0711|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0727|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Los Cerros stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Los Cerros price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||10.81%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||20.59%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||355.56%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||521.21%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||162.82%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||70.83%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-85.97%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||-95.09%|
Is Los Cerros under- or over-valued?
Valuing Los Cerros stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Los Cerros 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Los Cerros 's P/E ratio
Los Cerros 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 6x. In other words, Los Cerros shares trade at around 6x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Los Cerros financials
|Gross profit TTM||$260|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.89%|
|Return on equity TTM||-36.88%|
|Market capitalisation||$86.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Los Cerros share dividends
We're not expecting Los Cerros to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Los Cerros 's shares ever split?
Los Cerros 's shares were split on a 1:40 basis on 24 September 2019. So if you had owned 40 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Los Cerros shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 3900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Los Cerros shares which in turn could have impacted Los Cerros 's share price.
Los Cerros overview
Los Cerros Limited explores for mineral properties in South America. The company explores for gold, copper, and other base metal projects. Its principal property is the Quinchia gold project covering an area of 10,542 hectares located in central west Colombia. The company was formerly known as Metminco Limited and changed its name to Los Cerros Limited in January 2020. Los Cerros Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert