How to buy Longtable Group (LON) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Longtable Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Longtable Group Limited is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Longtable Group shares (LON) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Longtable Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $37.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Longtable Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Longtable Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LON. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Longtable Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Longtable Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Longtable Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Longtable Group stock a buy or sell?
- Longtable Group performance over time
- Longtable Group 's financials
- How volatile are Longtable Group shares?
- Does Longtable Group pay a dividend?
- Have Longtable Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Longtable Group stock price (ASX:LON)Use our graph to track the performance of LON stocks over time.
Longtable Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.22 - $0.52|
|50-day moving average||$0.4364|
|200-day moving average||$0.3277|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.187|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Longtable Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Longtable Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$37.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.64%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$48.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Longtable Group share dividends
We're not expecting Longtable Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Longtable Group 's shares ever split?
Longtable Group 's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 8 April 2018. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Longtable Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Longtable Group shares which in turn could have impacted Longtable Group 's share price.
Longtable Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Longtable Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.22 up to $0.52. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Longtable Group 's is 1.3744. This would suggest that Longtable Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Longtable Group overview
Longtable Group Limited manufactures and sells food and beverage products under the Maggie Beer brand. The company offers dairy food and beverage products, such as milk, yogurt, cheese, and others under the Paris Creek Farms brand. It is also involved in the processing and distribution of dairy products under the Saint David Dairy brand. The company was formerly known as Primary Opinion Limited and changed its name to Longtable Group Limited in November 2017. Longtable Group Limited was founded in 2000 and is based in Tanunda, Australia.
Longtable Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert