How to buy Longtable Group shares | A$0.32
Own Longtable Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Longtable Group Limited is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Longtable Group shares (LON) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.32 – a decrease of 3.03% over the previous week. Longtable Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $37.8 million.
How to buy shares in Longtable Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Longtable Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LON. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Longtable Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.32, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Longtable Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Longtable Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Longtable Group stock a buy or sell?
- Longtable Group performance over time
- Longtable Group 's financials
- How volatile are Longtable Group shares?
- Does Longtable Group pay a dividend?
- Have Longtable Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Longtable Group 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Longtable Group 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.32, which is 53.13% up on its pre-crash value of $0.15 and 433.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.06.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Longtable Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $425.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,000.00.
Longtable Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LON stocks over time.
Longtable Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.32|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.06 - AUDA$0.355|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2604|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1926|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.187|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Longtable Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Longtable Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-19)||-4.48%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||33.33%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||39.13%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||259.55%|
|1 year (2019-10-25)||93.94%|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||-7.08%|
|3 years (2017-10-26)||-59.34%|
|5 years (2015-10-26)||-49.96%|
Longtable Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$37.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.64%|
|Return on equity TTM||-53.31%|
|Market capitalisation||$48.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Longtable Group share dividends
We're not expecting Longtable Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Longtable Group 's shares ever split?
Longtable Group 's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 8 April 2018. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Longtable Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Longtable Group shares which in turn could have impacted Longtable Group 's share price.
Longtable Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Longtable Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.06 up to $0.355. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Longtable Group 's is 1.3744. This would suggest that Longtable Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Longtable Group overview
Longtable Group Limited manufactures and sells food and beverage products under the Maggie Beer brand. The company offers dairy food and beverage products, such as milk, yogurt, cheese, and others under the Paris Creek Farms brand. It is also involved in the processing and distribution of dairy products under the Saint David Dairy brand. The company was formerly known as Primary Opinion Limited and changed its name to Longtable Group Limited in November 2017. Longtable Group Limited was founded in 2000 and is based in Tanunda, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert