How to buy London City Equities (LCE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in London City Equities shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
London City Equities Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. London City Equities shares (LCE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. London City Equities has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $542,411. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in London City Equities
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for London City Equities . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LCE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until London City Equities reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of London City Equities . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- London City Equities key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is London City Equities stock a buy or sell?
- London City Equities performance over time
- London City Equities 's financials
- How volatile are London City Equities shares?
- Does London City Equities pay a dividend?
- Have London City Equities shares ever split?
- Other common questions
London City Equities stock price (ASX:LCE)Use our graph to track the performance of LCE stocks over time.
London City Equities shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.4162 - $0.45|
|50-day moving average||$0.4477|
|200-day moving average||$0.4288|
|Dividend yield||$0.014 (3.11%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy London City Equities stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
London City Equities price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||-6.11%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||0.4225|
London City Equities financials
|Operating margin TTM||35.28%|
|Gross profit TTM||$513,452|
|Return on assets TTM||0.73%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
London City Equities share dividends
We're not expecting London City Equities to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have London City Equities 's shares ever split?
London City Equities 's shares were split on 27 February 2000.
London City Equities share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, London City Equities 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.4162 up to $0.45. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while London City Equities 's is 0.0185. This would suggest that London City Equities 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
London City Equities overview
London City Equities Limited is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm invests in the public equity markets of Australia. London City Equities Limited was founded in 1986 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to London City Equities
London City Equities in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert