How to buy Living Cell Technologies (LCT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Living Cell Technologies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Living Cell Technologies Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Living Cell Technologies shares (LCT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Living Cell Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $433,324. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Living Cell Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Living Cell Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LCT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Living Cell Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Living Cell Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Living Cell Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Living Cell Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Living Cell Technologies performance over time
- Living Cell Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Living Cell Technologies shares?
- Does Living Cell Technologies pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Living Cell Technologies stock price (ASX:LCT)Use our graph to track the performance of LCT stocks over time.
Living Cell Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.011 - $0.025|
|50-day moving average||$0.0137|
|200-day moving average||$0.0145|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Living Cell Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Living Cell Technologies price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||-29.41%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||0.012|
Living Cell Technologies financials
|Gross profit TTM||$553,692|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.3%|
|Return on equity TTM||-44.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Living Cell Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Living Cell Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Living Cell Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Living Cell Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.025. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Living Cell Technologies 's is 0.6723. This would suggest that Living Cell Technologies 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Living Cell Technologies overview
Living Cell Technologies Limited, a biotechnology company, discovers, develops, and commercializes regenerative treatments that use naturally occurring cells to restore functions in New Zealand. The company's lead product is NTCELL, an alginate coated capsule, which is in clinical trials for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. It also develops LP-003, a peptide drug that reduces caloric intake targeting obesity; and LC-002, a novel calcitonin gene-related peptide antagonist targeting migraine. Living Cell Technologies Limited has a research collaboration agreement with the University of Auckland to identify products that utilize patented novel peptide synthetic chemistry technology for the treatments for obesity and migraine. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Living Cell Technologies
Living Cell Technologies in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert