How to buy LiveTiles shares
Own LiveTiles shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
LiveTiles Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. LiveTiles shares (LVT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. LiveTiles has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $37.8 million..
How to buy shares in LiveTiles
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for LiveTiles . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LVT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until LiveTiles reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.215, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of LiveTiles . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
LiveTiles share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LVT stocks over time.
LiveTiles shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.11 - $0.385|
|50-day moving average||$0.2086|
|200-day moving average||$0.228|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.077|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy LiveTiles stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
LiveTiles price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-6.52%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-8.51%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-14.00%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||-17.31%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-20.37%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-42.67%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-60.19%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-10.42%|
|Revenue TTM||$37.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$37.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.98%|
|Return on equity TTM||-50.75%|
|Market capitalisation||$198.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
LiveTiles share dividends
We're not expecting LiveTiles to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have LiveTiles 's shares ever split?
LiveTiles 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 6 August 2015. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your LiveTiles shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for LiveTiles shares which in turn could have impacted LiveTiles 's share price.
LiveTiles share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, LiveTiles 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.11 up to $0.385. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while LiveTiles 's is 1.9378. This would suggest that LiveTiles 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
LiveTiles Limited develops and sells digital workplace software. It provides intranet and workplace technology software, creating and delivering solutions that drive digital transformation, productivity, and employee communications in the modern workplace. The company also provides solutions to developers and business users like dashboards, employee portals, and corporate intranets. It serves enterprise customers in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The company was incorporated in 1994 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy LiveTiles units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy LiveTiles units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy LiveTiles units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy LiveTiles units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy LiveTiles units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy LiveTiles units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy LiveTiles units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy LiveTiles units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy LiveTiles units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert