How to buy LiveHire (LVH) shares
Learn how to easily invest in LiveHire shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
LiveHire Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. LiveHire shares (LVH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. LiveHire has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in LiveHire
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for LiveHire . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LVH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until LiveHire reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of LiveHire . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
LiveHire stock price (ASX:LVH)Use our graph to track the performance of LVH stocks over time.
LiveHire shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.25 - $0.475|
|50-day moving average||$0.3629|
|200-day moving average||$0.3738|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.028|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy LiveHire stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
LiveHire price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-19)||-1.32%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||4.17%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||4.17%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||4.17%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||38.89%|
|2 years (2019-11-28)||44.23%|
|3 years (2018-11-28)||-25.00%|
|5 years (2016-11-28)||20.97%|
|Revenue TTM||$5.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,151,948|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.73%|
|Return on equity TTM||-40.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$110.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
LiveHire share dividends
We're not expecting LiveHire to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
LiveHire share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, LiveHire 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.25 up to $0.475. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while LiveHire 's is 1.9294. This would suggest that LiveHire 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
LiveHire Limited provides online talent acquisition software solutions to enterprises in Australia, New Zealand, and North America. It operates LiveHire, a talent acquisition and engagement platform for recruitment process, such as sourcing, engaging, hiring, analyzing, and integrating, as well as for internal mobility and outplacement. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to LiveHire
LiveHire in the news
We're Interested To See How LiveHire (ASX:LVH) Uses Its Cash Hoard To Grow
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Black Friday vacuum cleaner deals 2021: Dyson, Bosch and more
Get up to 58% off on robot cleaners to barrels and cordless sticks to all things Dyson during the Black Friday sales.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals 2021 Australia with up to 59% off
These are the best Black Friday deals for Nintendo Switch, including up to 59% off bestselling Switch games.
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Apple Watch Black Friday sales in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Black Friday air fryer sales: Up to 85% off our favourite brands
Save up to 84% off select air fryers and multi cookers on Black Friday from Amazon, eBay and Catch and more.
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40% off
Save over $1000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN and Alienware and more.
Ask an Expert