How to buy Little Green Pharma shares | A$0.33
Own Little Green Pharma shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Little Green Pharma Ltd is a drug manufacturers—specialty & generic business based in Australia. Little Green Pharma shares (LGP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.33 – an increase of 1.54% over the previous week. Little Green Pharma has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.2 million.
How to buy shares in Little Green Pharma
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Little Green Pharma . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LGP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Little Green Pharma reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.33, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Little Green Pharma . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Little Green Pharma 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Little Green Pharma 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.33, which is 28.26% down on its pre-crash value of $0.46 and 94.12% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.17.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Little Green Pharma shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $inf at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $inf.
Little Green Pharma share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LGP stocks over time.
Little Green Pharma shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.33|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.17 - AUDA$0.49|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2857|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.3278|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Little Green Pharma stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Little Green Pharma price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||-2.94%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||13.79%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||-7.04%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||10.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-27)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-27)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-27)||N/A|
Little Green Pharma financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-47.63%|
|Return on equity TTM||-169.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$46.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Little Green Pharma share dividends
We're not expecting Little Green Pharma to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Little Green Pharma overview
Little Green Pharma Ltd engages in the research and development, cultivation, production, manufacturing, and distribution of medicinal cannabis products in Australia and internationally. It offers a range of medical cannabis preparations in oil formulation under the LGP Natural and LGP Advanced names. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Youfoodz (LGP.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Youfoodz IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Hipages (LGP.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Hipages IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Little Green Pharma shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Little Green Pharma shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Little Green Pharma shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Little Green Pharma shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Little Green Pharma shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert