How to buy Little Green Pharma (LGP) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Little Green Pharma shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Little Green Pharma
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Little Green Pharma . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LGP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Little Green Pharma reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Little Green Pharma . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Little Green Pharma stock price (ASX:LGP)Use our graph to track the performance of LGP stocks over time.
Little Green Pharma shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.255 - $1.0175|
|50-day moving average||$0.7462|
|200-day moving average||$0.7342|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.148|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Little Green Pharma stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Little Green Pharma price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||-5.26%|
|1 month (2021-08-18)||2.13%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||10.77%|
|6 months (2021-03-19)||0.72|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||161.82%|
Is Little Green Pharma under- or over-valued?
Valuing Little Green Pharma stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Little Green Pharma 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Little Green Pharma 's P/E ratio
Little Green Pharma 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, Little Green Pharma shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Little Green Pharma financials
|Revenue TTM||$7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.82%|
|Return on equity TTM||46.34%|
|Market capitalisation||$169.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Little Green Pharma share dividends
We're not expecting Little Green Pharma to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Little Green Pharma overview
Little Green Pharma Ltd engages in the cultivation, production, and distribution of medicinal cannabis products in Australia and internationally. It offers cannabis flower products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Little Green Pharma
Little Green Pharma in the news
Here's What Little Green Pharma Ltd's (ASX:LGP) Shareholder Ownership Structure Looks Like
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
How to buy Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert