Lithium Universe is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lithium Universe shares (LU7) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Lithium Universe has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $20.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lithium Universe
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lithium Universe. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LU7. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lithium Universe reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lithium Universe. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lithium Universe key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lithium Universe stock a buy or sell?
- Lithium Universe performance over time
- Lithium Universe's financials
- How volatile are Lithium Universe shares?
- Does Lithium Universe pay a dividend?
- Have Lithium Universe shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lithium Universe stock price (ASX:LU7)Use our graph to track the performance of LU7 stocks over time.
Lithium Universe shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.069|
|50-day moving average||$0.0422|
|200-day moving average||$0.023|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.02|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Lithium Universe stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lithium Universe price performance over time
|1 week (2023-12-01)||-14.29%|
|1 month (2023-11-09)||-26.83%|
|3 months (2023-09-08)||-41.18%|
|6 months (2023-06-09)||1,400.00%|
|1 year (2022-12-09)||1,400.00%|
|2 years (2021-12-09)||400.00%|
|3 years (2020-12-09)||66.67%|
|5 years (2018-12-07)||66.67%|
Lithium Universe financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-58,738|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.88%|
|Return on equity TTM||-111%|
|Market capitalisation||$20.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lithium Universe share dividends
We're not expecting Lithium Universe to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lithium Universe's shares ever split?
Lithium Universe's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 21 July 2023. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lithium Universe shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lithium Universe shares which in turn could have impacted Lithium Universe's share price.
Lithium Universe share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lithium Universe's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.069. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lithium Universe's is 0.094. This would suggest that Lithium Universe's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Lithium Universe overview
Lithium Universe Limited focuses on operating as a mineral exploration and development company. Its flagship project is the Apollo lithium project located within the La Grade sub province. The company was formerly known as Mogul Games Group Ltd and changed its name to Lithium Universe Limited in July 2023. Lithium Universe Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Cheltenham, Australia.
Stocks similar to Lithium Universe
Lithium Universe in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Tiger Brokers review for Australians
If you're thinking of trading stocks with Tiger Brokers, check out our review of this online broker's fees, safety and pros and cons first.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Caltex Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Caltex Australia shares from .
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert