How to buy Lithium Power International (LPI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Lithium Power International shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lithium Power International is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lithium Power International shares (LPI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Lithium Power International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $351. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lithium Power International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lithium Power International . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LPI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lithium Power International reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lithium Power International . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lithium Power International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lithium Power International stock a buy or sell?
- Lithium Power International performance over time
- Lithium Power International 's financials
- How volatile are Lithium Power International shares?
- Does Lithium Power International pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Lithium Power International stock price (ASX:LPI)Use our graph to track the performance of LPI stocks over time.
Lithium Power International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.175 - $1.04|
|50-day moving average||$0.6251|
|200-day moving average||$0.5468|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.039|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lithium Power International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lithium Power International price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||9.33%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-27.43%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-35.94%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-1.20%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||134.29%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||110.26%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||43.86%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||60.78%|
Lithium Power International financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,600,131|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||-30.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$127.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lithium Power International share dividends
We're not expecting Lithium Power International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Lithium Power International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lithium Power International 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.175 up to $1.04. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lithium Power International 's is 0.9096. This would suggest that Lithium Power International 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Lithium Power International overview
Lithium Power International Limited, a lithium company, engages in the identification, acquisition, development, and exploration of lithium projects in Chile and Australia. The company holds a 51% interest in the Maricunga lithium brine project located in the Atacama Region, Chile; and 100% interest in the Pilgangoora lithium tenement in the Pilbara region of North West Western Australia. It also holds a 100% interest in the Tabba Tabba property located in North West Western Australia; and 100% interest in the Greenbushes project in the South West Western Australia. Lithium Power International Limited was founded in 2015 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Lithium Power International
Lithium Power International in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert