How to buy Lithium Plus Minerals (LPM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Lithium Plus Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lithium Plus Minerals is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lithium Plus Minerals shares (LPM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Lithium Plus Minerals has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $78.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lithium Plus Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lithium Plus Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LPM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lithium Plus Minerals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lithium Plus Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Lithium Plus Minerals stock price (ASX:LPM)Use our graph to track the performance of LPM stocks over time.
Lithium Plus Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.6 - $1.08|
|50-day moving average||$0.866|
|200-day moving average||$0.866|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lithium Plus Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lithium Plus Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-05-19)||-10.57%|
|1 month (2022-04-27)||-36.78%|
Lithium Plus Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$78.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lithium Plus Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Lithium Plus Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Lithium Plus Minerals overview
Lithium Plus Minerals Ltd engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of lithium projects in Australia. It holds 100% interest in the Bynoe project which comprises 12 granted exploration licenses covering a combined area of approximately 490 square kilometers, as well as 3 exploration licenses applications covering a combined area of 117 square kilometers located in the Bynoe Pegmatite Field in the Northern Territory. It also holds 100% interest in the Arunta project, which covers the Barrow Creek, Moonlight, and Spotted Wonder sub-projects that comprise 7 granted exploration licenses covering a combined area of approximately 1,086 square kilometers situated in north-east of Alice Spring in central Australia in the Northern Territory. Lithium Plus Minerals Ltd was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Lithium Plus Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Bloom Impact Investing app review
Bloom Impact Investing offers exclusively climate impact investing, with direct climate action being the goal.
How to buy Kingfisher Mining (KFM) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kingfisher Mining shares.
How to invest in the Botala Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Botala Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Pacific Edge (PEB) shares
Steps to owning and managing Pacific Edge shares.
How to invest in the Aeramentum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Aeramentum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the OD6 Metals IPO
Everything we know about the OD6 Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Winton Land (WTN) shares
Steps to owning and managing Winton Land shares.
How to invest in the Summit Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Summit Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in Cosmos Global Digital Miners Access ETF (DIGA)
The picks and shovels approach is one way to gain exposure to the crypto market. Here is an ETF you could consider.
How to invest in the Regener8 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Regener8 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert