How to buy Lithium Consolidated shares | A$0.049
Own Lithium Consolidated shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Tempest Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lithium Consolidated shares (LI3) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.049 – an increase of 2.08% over the previous week. Lithium Consolidated has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $55,421.
How to buy shares in Lithium Consolidated
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lithium Consolidated . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LI3. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lithium Consolidated reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.049, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lithium Consolidated . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Lithium Consolidated 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Lithium Consolidated 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.049, which is 53.06% up on its pre-crash value of $0.023 and 188.24% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.017.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Lithium Consolidated shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $558.82 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,441.18.
Lithium Consolidated share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LI3 stocks over time.
Lithium Consolidated shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.049|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.01 - AUDA$0.053|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0386|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0254|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.058|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Lithium Consolidated stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lithium Consolidated price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||6.52%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||8.89%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||145.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||276.92%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||6.52%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-40.32%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-56.90%|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
Lithium Consolidated financials
|Gross profit TTM||$12,455|
|Return on assets TTM||-62.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-107.13%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lithium Consolidated share dividends
We're not expecting Lithium Consolidated to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Lithium Consolidated share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lithium Consolidated 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.053. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lithium Consolidated 's is 1.0096. This would suggest that Lithium Consolidated 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Lithium Consolidated overview
Lithium Consolidated Limited operates as a lithium minerals exploration company. It holds a 100% interest in the Yilgarn Lithium project comprising 16 exploration licenses covering an area of 747 square kilometers located in the Yilgarn province of Western Australia; 8 lithium exploration assets in the Mutare Greenstone Belt in Zimbabwe, Africa; and 6 license applications in the Alto Ligonha Pegmatite Province of northern Mozambique. The company was formerly known as Lithium Consolidated Mineral Exploration Limited and changed its name to Lithium Consolidated Limited in December 2018. Lithium Consolidated Limited was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Mount Hawthorn, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert